Account status invalid

by andrewasdf16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account status invalid

★★★ Newbie

Hi there!

I just was a little confused about a situation. So, I linked my account from steam to my account here and redeemed the game and everything, but when I was about to play it. I was prompted with a bar to insert my email or ID and my password. Well, I tried using both my email and ID with my password and it would not allow me to continue. This happened a couple of months ago, but I was busy with school and didn't think much of it. Now I'm looking at it and I'm a little bit confused. Do I need to renew some sort of subscription that I forgot about? I made this in 2015 and I honestly don't remember a subscription. 

Anyways, I hope you can help! I'll link the screenshot of both my steam with the pop-up menu and my origin library to show that I've redeemed it.

Thank you!

Andrew P.

Message 1 of 2 (424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account status invalid

Community Manager

Hi @andrewasdf16

I think it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that account issues like this aren't something we can really look into here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Twitter of Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account status invalid

Community Manager

Hi @andrewasdf16

I think it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that account issues like this aren't something we can really look into here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with the team over Twitter of Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)