Account rigged? Please fix it.

by GimpedDamage

Original Post

Account rigged? Please fix it.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

20Ping,  35mbps down and 12mbps up with over 60FPS on max settings.

I literally need to get 10-15 shots on target to get a single down(all hitmarkers),  meanwhile I am being melted in the first shot.

Please explain this phenomenon?

I am at level 20 and have maybe a total of 20kills among all legends.

Message 1 of 10 (500 Views)

Re: Account rigged? Please fix it.

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

R99 does 12 damage to body, so that's 17 bodyshots vs purple armor.

Peacekeeper does up to 110 damage - 2 shots.

R99 shoots 17 bullets per second, Peacekeeper - less than 1; so in the end the 17 shot R99 still kills faster.

It all depends on weapon you're using (kind of obvious).

Some weapons shoot fast, some hit hard. You seem like some1 who would like the hard-hitters more. Try peacekeeper, wingman (45 bodyshot dmg; 3-shot kill with 2 headshots), mastiff for shorter range or Kraber > Longbow for long range.

Although considering you only have 20 kills at lvl20, you probably miss a lot, so spitfire should be the best choice for ya (high rate of fire + 20 bodyshot dmg (10 shots to kill) + huge magazine to not need to reload, even if you miss a ton). And try to stay away from R99 range if you don't want to get melted.

Message 2 of 10 (476 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hit markers mean you hit them right?

Level 3 shields I am still getting melted by anything I am shot with.

Message 3 of 10 (463 Views)

★★★ Guide
two of my friends have the same problem as you, they get instantly melted down. I have been watching them play and i can tell you that most of the time the fault is in their end.

They stand still while firing, making them an easy target. I keep telling them to actually weave and bobble. But they take one sidestep at the most. So make sure you are a mobile target. Standard smile

They stay in the open, without any good cover. Once again, i keep telling them to hide, shoot, move, hide. Rinse and repeat.

Also, headshot hurts more then then toe shots. Wink So keep your aim true. You go up against a lot of vets at this point really. Most people can predict movements and always aim for the head. This is where the rest of the team comes in, you are not alone in this and they should cover you.
Message 4 of 10 (458 Views)

Community Manager

When you come under fire what do you do @GimpedDamage?

Do you stand about or do you move, when I am in a firefight I make use of movement and the environment. Hiding, sliding, crouching and running to a better position are how you win at Apex Legends. There is no shame in retreating to regroup and then take a second shot at it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 10 (435 Views)

★ Guide

Coté Gauche - Code pour Coté Droit

piece reste la meme mais niveau cablage, ca change niveau diagnostique.

Module, boitier de commande

Hi OP.

I know exactly how you feel, as all my friends including myself felt the same way.

Barring cheaters from the equation, this is purely down to how accurate you are with your shots VS your enemy.

And what shield level/helmet level you have VS your enemy.

How you move VS your enemy (which determines how many of your shots hit their target VS the enemy's).

The more you play, the more you realise things like: "If I have a White Shield, and my Enemy has a Purple Shield, I will almost certainly lose that enagagement if I attempt to 'trade blows' with him".

Also, each gun type has their own advantages.

Something many don't realise is that, trying to strafe while pressing ADS, will make you almost completely still (unless you have a pistol, like, say, the Wingman).

Hipfiring trades of accuracy for faster 'strafing' movement.

With that in mind, there are certain scenarios you simply avoid, like:
If you have a Spitfire, and the enemy a Wingmang, at (just outside close range), do NOT try to trade blows with him as you will attempt to ADS, slowing you down, then you're easy pickings Wingman Headshots...

Weapons that are good at (close-range) to (point-blank-range) {but not limited to these ranges} are: Peacekeeper, R-99, EVA-8, Prowler.

So many factors to consider before a gunfight & during a gunfight, it's hard to put them all in words.

Just keep practicing, you'll get there! =)

Message 6 of 10 (414 Views)

★ Guide

It’s because the net code in this game is terrible. Like on cod kinda level terrible.

It also doesn’t help it refuses to connect you to the best data centres.  I select London but get connected to anything but that one resulting in horrible latency issues resulting in the i die instantly no matter what armour I’m using or what weapon I get killed with.

i got 2 shotted with the damn mozam earlier after pumping a full r301 mag into them and didn’t even break their white armour.

Message 7 of 10 (401 Views)

★★★ Guide

Foe me the problem is high latency, no local server so I need to play on a EU server from South Africa resulting in around 200 to 220ms. Why no server in South Africa? Almost 11000 people have asked for a local server on a petition on change.org 

Message 8 of 10 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

hate to say it but, I experience  this way to much myself, I am by far the best player out there, but dumping 2 clips into someone and then them 2-4 shoting me basically instantly with headshots is just flat out bs. and people will say they are better, they are pros, they are streamers or some other justification but the fact is there is way more people out here cheating on PC games then any game company will ever admit too.

and I see it when I go in a game without them and I get 6-10 kills... and then go on a dry spell magically getting instantly * from 150+ meters with level 3 armor.. you just got to chalk it up and move on no point in complaining really anymore.

Message 9 of 10 (381 Views)

★ Guide

many gamers using free VPN  app.  they start to abusing it like they dont get damage whenever they get hit . its like the hit reg process takes longer than normal. 

Message 10 of 10 (379 Views)