Re: Account hacked & suspended

by S-McMarty

Original Post

Account hacked & suspended

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Following a ban after an update of the game Apex, I decided to contact the technical and commercial department who then told me that my account was hacked. We put everything back in order with a reinforcement of security and he assured me while my file will pass to remove the ban of the game because he told me that I was hacked. After first examination of the file my banishment is not removed, claiming that I cheated while I never cheated and that my account was hacked. So I remind the help service that does not understand because yes my account has been hacked, so I am not responsible for cheating, he says he notifies well and returns the file again for examination. A few days later, a new email telling me that my account will remain suspended and that the file is now closed !!!! What is this delirium ?? What is this service, my account was hacked so why I do not recover my rights of use because everything is consistent today ?? My stats show that I do not cheat

Message 1 of 11 (444 Views)

Technical problem

★★ Novice

Following a ban after an update of the game Apex, I decided to contact the technical and commercial department who then told me that my account was hacked.

We put everything back in order with a reinforcement of security and he assured me while my file will pass to remove the ban of the game because he told me that I was hacked. After first examination of the file my banishment is not removed, claiming that I cheated while I never cheated and that my account was hacked.

So I remind the help service that does not understand because yes my account has been hacked, so I am not responsible for cheating, he says he notifies well and returns the file again for examination.

A few days later, a new email telling me that my account will remain suspended and that the file is now closed !!!! What is this delirium ?? What is this service, my account was hacked so why I do not recover my rights of use because everything is consistent today ??

Message 2 of 11 (467 Views)

Re: Technical problem

Community Manager

It's unfortunate to hear about the circumstances you endured, @S-McMarty 

To dispute any actions taken on your account though, all inquiries must be directed towards our Terms of Service team. Please provide this information to them so they're aware of the details prior to the investigation. Keep in mind they do consider unauthorized account access as a possibility during this process, thus I cannot guarantee an account will be restored back to it's original status.

Click here to contact Terms of Service

Keep your account safe. Add Two-Factor Authentication

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/origin-login-verification-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 11 (435 Views)

Re: Technical problem

★★ Novice

Thank you, but they have nothing to do because their own advises who told them in the file before request, they do not take into account. Since all his years without the slightest problem and faithful customer, it is enough that a person pirate you your account and one insults you of cheater and you banished. It's a shame, especially that if the investigation was well conducted, they would see that my ratio in game shows that I do not cheat.

Message 4 of 11 (425 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Why would anyone hack an free to play game account? Just to cheat? Makes no sense at all.

Message 5 of 11 (417 Views)

★★★ Guide
@NitromethaneAP i think is more about hack account instead the game
Message 6 of 11 (406 Views)

★★ Expert

Maybe you shouldn't use your 1-8 wifi password with your accounts 

Heart

Message 7 of 11 (374 Views)

★★ Guide

why would  anyone hack a free account? also streamers and vip use 2 factor auth.

Message 8 of 11 (370 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I do not know, maybe to have access to personal information or other. But the technician I had on the phone told me that my account had been hacked, it was then set up security of my account.

I play very occasionally for fun and I do not know anything about it in cheat, I've been playing this game since February 2019, 94 hours of play.

I'm overwhelmed by their investigative system which concludes that when you get hacked (it's them who tell me) you're responsible!

I will give up the idea because they have the last word.

Message 9 of 11 (343 Views)

★★ Pro

This one is so «dog ate my homework»

If it was possible to hack an origin account most would be already. 

Message 10 of 11 (327 Views)