Re: Account got banned

by Chivalreazy

Original Post

@br0d1ee Thanks for being patient with it all.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 22 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DarthValtrex  Look when I made my first post about this. I've waited over 3 months and still have not heard back.

Capture.PNG

Message 12 of 22 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Chivalreazy I'll flag this thread and ask a CM about it. They will be able to provide more information than I can. I'm just a volunteer for EA. This is a topic that I should really leave for them to answer because they can give you accurate information. There might not be a response from a CM for a few days due to the weekend.

@br0d1ee 

Message 13 of 22 (345 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DarthValtrex I genuinely appreciate you actually caring about the community. This is the kind of attitude we expect from the CMs too.
Message 14 of 22 (327 Views)

@Chivalreazy You're welcome, I'm no one special. I was just in the right place at the right time. The CM's do care and this topic is not being ignored. I have rules I have to follow to be part of the superuser program. The CM's have rules they have to follow. Those rules are beyond our control and often exist for good reason. But the CM's do care about the community and their games.

Message 15 of 22 (317 Views)

Community Manager
@Chivalreazy Hi, it looks like there was a big mixup here.

From the notes I can see, you should have gotten some emails on December 11th and December 23rd with some details on the next steps to take. Can you check your spam/archived mails for any updates around this time? In any case, can you reset the password on your affected account as that'll be needed for getting this sorted out.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 16 of 22 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Thank you so much for looking into this and reaching out to me. You've given me hope again. I just checked those emails and they both just called for a password change and setting up 2FA. I just reset all that. There were no additional steps mentioned in the email – and nothing in regard to lifting the ban. Can you please check on this for me?
Message 17 of 22 (271 Views)

Community Manager
@Chivalreazy I don't get a complete view of these things but the account appears to be in good standing. Can I check where exactly you're stopped from playing, and what error you get, and if it's ever changed?

Also, to double check, this is for the account you're currently posting on, Chivalreazy on PC?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 18 of 22 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David I will check later in the evening and give you an update. But last time, it gave me the "the client's game account has been banned: banned" message immediately as I would load into a match. And yes, it's for this account on PC.
Message 19 of 22 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_David I'm no longer banned. Thanks again Standard smile
Message 20 of 22 (197 Views)