Re: Account Suspension Question

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Suspension Question

★★ Novice

In short, I received a perma ban for toxic and I decided to study the issue. I won't fully describe my problem here. I have already been banned on this forum for no reason, apparently my problem is a stigma. Briefly about my problem, the ban was carried out by an automatic system for supposedly insulting which I do not consider as such because in this game there is an international community and people from different countries with different languages ​​​​play, and that's just because of the difference in languages, miss communication turned out (I meant one thought the machine thought that I offended someone). I was looking for a similar problem on this forum to find out the history of other people who got into this situation and how they dealt with it, and after studying the stories of other users, I noticed one fact: all permanent bans for toxic players were carried out in one scenario, two warning bans for a week and then permanent blocking. And so my question is always give a permanent ban after two warning bans or are there options to get a permanent ban right away? In my case, there were no two warning bans.

Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @NoRDScReeN please do not create multiple threads for the same issue.

For issues like this, you need to speak with our TOS team.

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team who will advise you further.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (281 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@NoRDScReeNHey there, when it comes to toxic reports and such there is no AI who controls this. These are reviewed manually by real people. So no miscommunication will be a factor there. Depending on the severity of the toxic behavior determines what type of actions will be applied. Players will not at times get a slap on the wrist warning. Depending how bad it was it can lead to a flat out ban in general.

Contribute UGC or organize or participate in any activity, group or guild that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.

This rule is taken very serious.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

★★ Novice
@E9ine_AC The problem is that technical support refuses to understand the situation at all. I painted the problem several times. That the ban is due to the incorrect translation of the word that I used (I do not know English well and I communicate through Google translator, which translated the word from my language into the English version of the offensive word and for this I received a ban) I answer I got a perm ban due to a miss communication that occurred due to incorrect translation. In my case, we are talking about such a word as Rword (I hope everyone understands what it is about) as far as I understood (very late for me) it is used in English as offensive. I'll start with how it happened, I've been playing the game for more than a year and periodically I saw people in chat or voice say this Rword word in relation to me. Of course, I was surprised that something was wrong and used Google translator to at least understand something, and specifically in my language Rwrod was translated as "Slow down." Of course, I thought that teammates shout at me every time. I lag behind them or loot for a long time and spend a lot of time on this. And as you can understand at one point, I used this word in relation to my teammates. I meant at that moment that they are lagging behind me and slowing down and as you can guess I will get a perm ban for using this word.
Message 3 of 4 (363 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NoRDScReeN please do not create multiple threads for the same issue.

For issues like this, you need to speak with our TOS team.

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team who will advise you further.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)