Account Suspension No Notice

by endorphinsplox

Original Post

Re: Account Suspension No Notice

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Why did I never receive a email I literally cannot play on any account this game is a joke
Message 11 of 28 (1,010 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kanejc98, you will need to speak with our TOS team in relation to any ban on your account. We are not able to assist with any issues relating to a TOS sanction on an account. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 28 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko I understand why you keep submitting a blanket response about contacting ToS team but seriously have you seen the threads. The fact you have been given that line to push to forums is an issue in itself. You obviously are aware by the amount of people complaining that this is not a fair and reasonable response. We have all paid a lot of money for these titles and some people including me take time off to relax and enjoy using the purchase that we have made. 

There needs to be a better response. It is not good enough. I don't even know if my other titles are banned/suspended as I only tried to log into BF V. That was over a year ago. I still can't play and have given up.

Message 13 of 28 (993 Views)

Community Manager

We are not able to discuss TOS related issues on AHQ @Lyquid27.

If you have a sanction on your account then you will need to speak with our TOS team. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 14 of 28 (991 Views)

★ Apprentice

Darko, in all seriousness how can u take your job seriously. U copy and paste unhelpful answers and youre employed by one of the worst companies in America 

Message 15 of 28 (967 Views)

Community Manager

We cannot assist with TOS related issues on AHQ @AirRaidAssassin.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 28 (949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

*snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: No swearing. 

Message 17 of 28 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

*snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: No legal chat. 

Message 18 of 28 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

*snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: No legal chat. 

Message 19 of 28 (895 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not understanding how myself and many other people are being suspended or banned for a week, for absolutely no reason. First of all I haven’t played any EA games in like weeks. Second off how can I be banned or suspended for a week because my avatar being offensive??? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. How can someone’s avatar be offensive? Didn’t even know that there was such a thing lol. I don’t remember ever creating an avatar lol. If I did it had to of been over 8 years ago and all of a sudden it’s offensive. How about grow up EA. 

Message 20 of 28 (876 Views)