Re: Account Banned?

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Account Banned?

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I'm new to the forum so I apologize if I'm not in the right place, I was convinced into getting into Apex finally (originally played at launch a bit, few times here and there but not a lot) I get on for the first time in awhile to see my account was banned, I created a ticket saying I was falsely banned, now awaiting a response I was just messing around in the firing range, looking at the new operators and such, then I saw my stats, 3 ranked games played, 25/1 K/D ratio for Season 9, which, mistake me if I'm wrong is the current season, so could my account have gotten hacked? I had almost nothing on my account besides a few skins and what's even more shocking it was done on a F2P game. Is this a common occurrence? Since then I added 2FA text alerts on EA Customer Portal to hopefully combat any hackers, but I don't even recall getting an email about my account being compromised or even how they could've gotten into my account as I recently changed all of my passwords when I preordered Battlefield 2042. All in all, I was mostly curious how long I should imagine waiting to be unbanned? If at all. My girlfriend just got a PC and was eager to play this, now we're both waiting on my account to be potentially unbanned. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

-Quintin

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

Re: Account Banned?

Community Manager

@Qrocks9 

Enabling 2FA is the right way to go so that is good.

As for how long a potential overturn of the ban may take, it really depends on the workload of the team involved but possibly up to 30 days.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)