Accidentally submitted highest rated team into sbc

by TubbyYT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally submitted highest rated team into sbc

★★★ Newbie

I was doing the year in review sbc that needed an 85 team. I used squad builder for high to low rated cards and then I could swap items on the bench easier. I dropped my phone and as I caught it midair my finger brushed on the submit squad button, and there is no longer a second confirmation button so my highest rated cards were all submitted. These included NumbersUp Ter Stegen, future stars Wirtz, TOTS Dias and Prime Xavi (just to name a few). I spent a lot of money, time and effort grinding up to this team all for it to be gone with a single misclick. I genuinely don’t feel like FIFA is even worth playing if I had lost around 10 months worth of work. So any help with this would be much appreciated. I would also like to point out I haven’t assigned the player pick as I really don’t want it for the team that was inputted

Message 1 of 5 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidentally submitted highest rated team into sbc

@TubbyYT I'm very sorry but all SBC submissions are final and cannot be reverted

For more assistance please reach out to an advisor: (http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/)

Black Champion chinsrus.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (435 Views)

All Replies

@TubbyYT I'm very sorry but all SBC submissions are final and cannot be reverted

For more assistance please reach out to an advisor: (http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/)

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 5 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@TubbyYT🤣🤣 “dropped my phone” more like deleted did it in a rage and now regret it! You total plum 🤣🤣👌🏻

Message 3 of 5 (396 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @TubbyYT,

the answer from chinsrus101 is correct in this case, we cannot revert SBC submissions. There is sadly no way to get the cards back, and contacting support will also not help in this case as our supporters are also not able to revert any SBC trades. 

You can read all about that here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fut-squad-building-challenges/

-rephii

Message 4 of 5 (371 Views)

★ Apprentice

May I suggest playing the game on the Nintendo Switch instead.

We only get about 5% of SBC's, certainly no player picks. We also don't get promos like shapeshifters so no worries about packing then accidently submitting any high rated cards (4 weeks now of no special cards in any packs...)

In fact, you're lucky to have any high rated cards as the best 'rewards' you can get is 11,000 coins if you win 10/10 squad battle games against ultimate PSG/man City/Barca etc. 

For perspective, amazingly we got the Bake 98 EOAE card but it costs about 700/800k. If you have nothing, you'd have to play the game (and win) for 6 hours a day for the entire 30 days to just about afford it.

Also, a couple of times SBC's just crash the game when submitting so that would solve your problem also.

No compensation for anything. But you do get banned if you create a second account and sell a player to yourself for slightly higher than market value to give yourself a fighting chance of grafting a high rated SBC.

I rue buying the digital copy of this game as I have nothing to burn in anger, possibly giving me some distance and closure from this frustrating, addictive, con of a game.

Message 5 of 5 (301 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help