Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Accidentally bought 1000 Apex Coin for the wrong account

by TJ400000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally bought 1000 Apex Coin for the wrong account

★★ Guide

I have been wondering where the h*ck is the 1000 Apex Coin I have bought since yesterday, then just realized that I bought it with a different PC and it was logged in with my another Origin account !

Have contact EA Support already but just wondering, if anyone has ever got any repsonses through Email or therir little pop-up window from EA Support ?

Well, I hope to hear if anyone had really got the response. And if not, then I would just stop expecting anyone from EA would really willing to help.

So, is refund available ? Refund to my MyCard account ?

Message 1 of 20 (534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidentally bought 1000 Apex Coin for the wrong account

Champion
You've definitely done the right hing in contacting EA support to try and get this sorted.

I've seen quite a few people in the Sims forums get similar situations sorted so hopefully they'll be able to help you here too.

I've only had to email EA once, got a reply in a couple of days, chat i've always gotten straight through to someone.

I don't work for EA i'm just a gamer trying to help. Respect one another and have fun. Standard smile

If you've been helped by someone please show them some love by clicking the XP button below. If someone has solved your problem or answered your question please click the Accept as Solution button so others can easily see this as the solution.

View in thread

Message 6 of 20 (494 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I would recommend going directly to EA support, i would not dispute the transaction or you might be banned 

Message 2 of 20 (522 Views)

★★ Guide

Sorry I cannot understand at all what you are saying

Message 3 of 20 (503 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Sorry man:/ you might want to just use the other account
Message 4 of 20 (500 Views)

★★ Guide

Haha, are you sure ?

My other account was created way before this real account that I really played Apex that I was already Level 65.

Message 5 of 20 (495 Views)

Champion
You've definitely done the right hing in contacting EA support to try and get this sorted.

I've seen quite a few people in the Sims forums get similar situations sorted so hopefully they'll be able to help you here too.

I've only had to email EA once, got a reply in a couple of days, chat i've always gotten straight through to someone.

I don't work for EA i'm just a gamer trying to help. Respect one another and have fun. Standard smile

If you've been helped by someone please show them some love by clicking the XP button below. If someone has solved your problem or answered your question please click the Accept as Solution button so others can easily see this as the solution.

Message 6 of 20 (495 Views)

★★ Guide

Good to hear that you got their email man !

I tried both their US site and Taiwan site, the little pop-up window from the US Support site does not seems to be responding.

So I tried to email them and hopefully could get their responses.

Message 7 of 20 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just curious why have 2 accounts?

Message 8 of 20 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ya, y have 2 accounts?

Message 9 of 20 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Actually I don't really remember when the first account was registered.

Anyway, I got 2 PC, one for gaming, one for other stuff.

At first I checked out the origin website and registered an account.

Then I download Origin APP on the other PC and registered another account.

Then I bought 1000 Apex Coin on the non-gaming PC thought this Origin account is the same as the gaming PC account, which it is not !

Message 10 of 20 (449 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help