Re: Accidentally bought 1000 Apex Coin for the wrong account

by TJ400000

Original Post

★ Apprentice

This should be an easy fix as long as you can verify both are your accounts, I don't see why they can't refund the purchase or at the very least give you credit to pass over to your gaming account.

Let us know how it goes

Message 11 of 20 (1,147 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

All right, thanks man !

So far I haven‘t received any email reply yet.

Not sure what is the normal duration that takes an EA staff to respond.

So just tried write another email to them with the my gmail address and hopefully they don't decline any emails from EA.

Message 12 of 20 (1,143 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

money wont be back , i guess.   

Message 13 of 20 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Guide

How can you be so sure ? U had similar experience with EA Support before ?

Message 14 of 20 (1,139 Views)

★★ Pro

but i dont know if both accounts are really yours or if you got ahold of someone elses account and are trying to port the credits to a different account.

Message 15 of 20 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well, as I said, these 2 accounts belong to the 2 PCs on my desk.

Message 16 of 20 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi everyone,

I'd like to make an update on this matter.

On 25th March Monday, I received repsonses from Taiwan EA Support.

They asked me about a some detail including screenshots about my account status.

So ok, EA Support does reply you.

Message 17 of 20 (1,093 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Capt_sneaky 

Banned for what ? For swearing to those who use cheat on my squad ? Whatever man, I already got banned from Overwatch for swearing to those toxic players, they turned me into toxic as well.

And stupid EA let people register as many accounts as they want then they ban them ? That is really stupid !

@JolT_Fonz_TTV42 

Yeah, I never get their reply again and I waited for a whole month, yes, exactly, from 25th March to 25th April and today I thought there might be no way they are gonna return it so I finally logged on with my other account and I see something funny, there is no Apex Coins in my 2nd account, they have returned it, I don't know when they returned it, they never notice me, is this some kind of joke ?

@theWonderChris 

Hello Chris, they have done it ! They refunded me ! It is just that they didn't even give me any email notice that I didn't even know when it got refunded.

@The18thFret 

Thank you bro for your positive feedback ! I really got it back. Now I use the refund to repurchase the 1000 Apex Coins with my gaming account. It is just they didn't give me any notice about when the refund was made !

@shoot-me-babies 

Hello, thank you for the pessimistic comment but they have already returned the 1000 Apex Coins back, now I use the refund to buy it again with the correct account. ok ?

@gg123xyz @Cipax  

Yeah, of course you don't know, they are not your accounts. For someone who's so used to Blizzard's Battlenet that it is impossible to register 2 accounts unless you borrow someone else's ID, that I found it fascinating for myself to reigster 2 Origin accounts with such ease that I don't even remember when I did that, and that's why I bought the Apex Coins for the wrong account !

Message 18 of 20 (1,055 Views)

Community Manager

@TJ400000 Thank you for the update on this. The main thing is that the refund went through and you were able to get the coins on the right account, but there should have been a notification when this happened and your case was wrapped up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 20 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_David 

Thank you David.

With this incident now I am have a little bit more faith in EA now.

Sometimes only when incident happens ( though we don't necessarily hopes they happen ) that you will have the chance to have more faith with the one that helps you solve the problem.

Message 20 of 20 (996 Views)