Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Accessibility For The Visually Impaired

by OneEyeGuy16

Original Post

Re: Accessibility For The Visually Impaired

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Wow.  Just have to bump this thread.  This is really amazing!  @OneEyeGuy16 's thread on Reddit has almost 500 upvotes!  A really good suggestion by @Banfilidh.  Impressive how quickly the word has spread! 

Big shout out to @EA_Ryan and @EA_Roger for amazing customer support!   

Message 11 of 16 (177 Views)

★ Guide

UI customization coming in future.

Don't expect it too soon though, certainly not on the launch.

Message 12 of 16 (164 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Abyssalwyrm wrote:

UI customization coming in future.

Don't expect it too soon though, certainly not on the launch.

Granted, can't be their top priority right after launch of their new game, but it definitely seems that they want to make their game accessible as soon as possible.  I'm sure there's things they can do that won't be tremendously difficult.   Good on them for listening, understanding and doing their best to meet the needs of everyone who wishes to be part of the journey.  Stronger together!"  So happy to have found this thread, here.

Message 13 of 16 (156 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Daethena wrote:

@EA_Roger  Thanks for taking the time to reach out and reply, it's always appreciated! Cool

Now about saving Grabbits! Can you look into having the Dev team in Anthem making a NPC Hellbent on Saving our beloved Grabbit population? If so I am sure all of us here at the Save the Grabbits Foundation! will be grateful!

@Daethena  I sure hope they introduce something like this to the game.  Would really be cool.  I want to be part of the Save the Grabbits Foundation!, where do I sign up?

@EA_Ryan and @EA_Roger  thank you for being so helpful to us.  I downloaded Apex Legends to pass the time until 22 Feb and noticed the ping system during the training mission.  Haven't played much more of the game so not sure how effective it is but I recon it is a good concept that could aid not only our impaired friends but also those that don't have access to a gaming headset.  

Big up to Bioware (And I am sure to some extend EA) for the work they are doing for this game. I simply cannot wait for Valentines Day to get out of the way so that I can start counting down to the 22nd of Feb!

Message 14 of 16 (125 Views)

★ Apprentice

This.  Some positivity!  Good community vibes, here.  "Stronger together."

Message 15 of 16 (86 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Has there been any update to this request since this topic was posted?

Message 16 of 16 (59 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help