Accept it or don’t buy the game’

by KidApathy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accept it or don’t buy the game’

★★★ Newbie

I wont be pre-ordering BFV. Suggest no one here does either.

Message 1 of 4 (1,488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BFV: Wont buy the game

★★★★★ Expert

The subject has been addressed in many posts, free to you to buy the game or not. The question of women is totally displaced because women fought during the war. Everyone is free to choose the skin they like, nothing is imposed.

Players will have the same number of headshot regardless of the skin, so it does not affect the quality of the gameplay and the game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,593 Views)

All Replies

BFV: Wont buy the game

★★★ Newbie

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/12/17453728/ea-women-in-battlefield-v-backlash-response

Have a nice read, but EA is not in touch with the players. This game will flop, not accepting it, not buying your game.

Message 2 of 4 (1,476 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The subject has been addressed in many posts, free to you to buy the game or not. The question of women is totally displaced because women fought during the war. Everyone is free to choose the skin they like, nothing is imposed.

Players will have the same number of headshot regardless of the skin, so it does not affect the quality of the gameplay and the game.

Message 3 of 4 (1,594 Views)

@KidApathy

@Moskolonel said what was to say, and I thank her/him for doing so, because if I would get started on this....

[Closed]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 4 (1,430 Views)