by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

Re: Absolute Zero

Champion
@Koochi-Q Meh
Message 11 of 20 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp I respectfully acknowledge your opinion and you in turn should respect that I find you crazy as of this moment (I don’t even know what her BP skin is atm XD)

@hayhor Frown
Message 12 of 20 (236 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Sorry she looks unattractive to me anyway 🤣
Message 13 of 20 (232 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q The one where she has white paint on her face. Solaris and Dark matter ugly af. I will wait for her next event skin to see if it's any good.
Message 14 of 20 (230 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Please tell me that you find her accent attractive tho!!!

@BaldWraithSimp I like the skins not for her beauty but more that I like how the skins compliment her 😜 I’ll look at the bp skin later. I know I’ve seen it before but cant remember what it looks like.
Message 15 of 20 (215 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q No not really. I kinda find her quips annoying. Everytime she falls or uses the tactical, which seems like every 10 seconds.
Message 16 of 20 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Blasphemy!

What else have you been hiding from me Frown every time I used it you said nothing! Next you’ll tell me that I am softspoken Frown *overly dramatic is fun*
Message 17 of 20 (209 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Oh I think you should still use her. I can deal with the quips. No big deal. She is strong and the ulti combo is fun.
Message 18 of 20 (206 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q As a Horizon main, I hate her tactical quip. Something is annoying about it, tho I don't mind when other legends say something when using their tactical.
Message 19 of 20 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Booo! You didn’t indulge in my dramatic play, you’re no fun Frown

@BaldWraithSimp, I think she could let go of the ‘another soft landing’. The up & away hardly registers as I hear the gravity lift sounds more pronounced xD.
Message 20 of 20 (193 Views)