About to delete this game

by DAFreakshow99

Original Post

About to delete this game

★★ Newbie

You guys did it iv played apex since day 2 of it dropping and you * ruined it, skill based match making is in the game it’s called ranked ya head cases, why the * am i playing this game to get killed by 10 preds in a pub match fix it!!

Message 1 of 11 (565 Views)

Re: About to delete this game

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@iBlockHead Control yourself! Standard smile

@DarthValtrex Put the pitchfork down!

@Koochi-Q Leave the torch where it is!

Message 2 of 11 (559 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DAFreakshow99 I wouldnt delete it, but it may be time to find something else to play.

I am thinking of getting Modern Warfare, or maybe Battlefield 5.

Message 3 of 11 (549 Views)

★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26 Embarrassed 

@DAFreakshow99 if you are being paired up with that many Preds, does that mean you yourself are of high rank/skill?

If so, shouldn't that be a compliment, as the game is recognizing your skill. If not, what is your Rank? I want to get an idea on how players are being matched up with these kind of players as I myself rarely find a casual match to be very sweaty, of course I do have to put some effort into trying to win but that's expected as nothing should be handed out or easy. 

Message 4 of 11 (548 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@hhnbbfggty66 Come play BF5. Netcode is great! BF has been my main game since BF2. I prefer the modern war era with choppers but the current WW2 stuff is fun.

Anyway, I get the point that the SBMM pretty much defeats the purpose of ranked but with no rewards...However, this is just more proof that people don't really want to compete at their level. They want to stomp lesser skilled players. I haven't heard any arguments yet that can convince me otherwise.

Why would you complain about the skill bucket you are in? My guess and intuition is that you can't get 10 kills a game anymore and it is hard. That is the kind place all players who want to get better should want to play in.
Message 5 of 11 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]

@GRiPSViGiL“Stomp lesser skilled players” is part of the reason I deleted BFV. You can't get competitive rounds. It’s alway lopsided wins.. 200+ respawns when each team has 500.. it would be made worse when you’d get groups of 9+ players who would all join the same server team. They would take out the enemies 500 respawns while taking less than 100 losses.

I have friends in BFV who frequently kill 20-25% of the enemy respawns...it got old real fast.

Load a server find out how unbalanced it is spend a minute or two unloading the server to try another only to repeat..

I drove tanks and would frequently go 32-0 50-0 in a tank with 3+ vehicle kills. The only thing that could slow me down were skilled pilots in a bomber or a tank driver of equal skill. But I had pilot friends who would take out enemy

planes for me or I’d just hook up a flak cannon to the back of the tank..  Occasionally infantry would get lucky and sneak up on me but it was rare.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 11 (523 Views)

@Gabrielmojo26 Pitch fork? No no no, I’m the guy with the torch saying burn it! Burn it all!

Message 7 of 11 (509 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex While stomps do occur most of the matches I play are reasonably competitive with under 100 point difference. Last night my team won or lost several rounds within 20 point difference on the new Wake Island make.

It takes coordinated efforts to combat the vehicle * no doubt but those are the types of challenges I enjoy. The ability to change kits between deaths allows for those kinds of plays also. I know it isn't everyone's type of game but if you find your niche in it or embrace the chaos and the challenges that come makes for a really diverse game. BF is a game of adaption and strategy to a large degree. I have seen and been in squads that can tun the tide of the ticket count and turn a loss into a win.

I just love the game and I can go on and on about the positives.

I get your point but a good tanker doesn't always win the game. Was in a game a tanker went 65-0 and we beat them. Lot of good that 65 kills did when we held down the points.

Unbalanced servers are easy enough to leave. You can play on a competitive server for hours and when the right people leave one side stomps the other then it's time to go to a new one for a more competitive game.
Message 8 of 11 (491 Views)

@GRiPSViGiL I have not played in months. But that’s how it was when I was playing, perhaps they fixed some of the issues with the pacific release. I played maybe one round on pacific and when I saw I had to unlock all the features on tanks again I just left.

Message 9 of 11 (461 Views)

★★ Expert

If you've been playing since day 2, then it's likely you have better stats and more kills than others. So, you are queued against "some" players who have similar stats. Better competition in casual, but does get tough on new players....Skilled players need to help/carry a bit more....I agree 100% that the sbmm is ranked play..kinda wacky these days.  I just ignore it altogether when I play casual and play as if it was day one and thisis how the game was meant to be

Heart

Message 10 of 11 (419 Views)