Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

About time for another where's my interceptor armor post right?

by Mryellowpinky

Original Post

About time for another where's my interceptor armor post right?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Soooooo... still waiting I see. I think that is 2 ranger and 2 colossus armor packs without any interceptor packs. It's becoming clear why they left it off the start screen too now. Obviously they just forgot... right?

Seriously though I'm kinda joking kinda not, actually I'm not surprised it's still not here. And more importantly I've just accepted that we'r waiting because it's going to be amazing when it finally gets here! I hope😂

Message 1 of 9 (127 Views)

Re: About time for another where's my interceptor armor post right?

★ Guide

Don't forget the storm armour that was nice.

Message 2 of 9 (119 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Xenowulf wrote:

Ah yes it was of course! It was the helmet that did it for me, had that sort of... ring toss look going on. I imagine if your party had to camp out for a bit while on expedition it could provide hours of entertainment.

Message 3 of 9 (108 Views)

★ Guide

@Mryellowpinky wrote:

@Xenowulf wrote:

Ah yes it was of course! It was the helmet that did it for me, had that sort of... ring toss look going on. I imagine if your party had to camp out for a bit while on expedition it could provide hours of entertainment.

Hey, be nice I like that helmet Standard smile

I could say at least it better than the inceptor new one oh that's right you don't have one Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (99 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Xenowulf wrote:

@Mryellowpinky wrote:

@Xenowulf wrote:

Hey, be nice I like that helmet Standard smile

I could say at least it better than the inceptor new one oh that's right you don't have one Standard smile

Haha!😂 Damn you😑

Message 5 of 9 (93 Views)

★ Guide

But seriously well sort of. Seen some really cool interceptor armor cant find the post but I think it was data mined was hoping that was gonna show up soon as the interceptor about the only other jav I really play. 

Message 6 of 9 (90 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Feeling like we have gotten all the armor in the game already...no interceptor armor was shown with the data leak, yup that's it, no new sets, just emotes and vinyls from here on out until they hire people to fix the loot system and design new armor sets

Message 7 of 9 (87 Views)

★ Guide

Spose then I'll just have to be happy with the bucket head legion of dawn stuff till they get around to it.

Message 8 of 9 (83 Views)

Champion

If the next Interceptor armor looks as clunky as the last ones for the other Javelins I can do without.

Until we get an imo decent new set I'll be happy mixing and matching those I already have.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 9 of 9 (72 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help