Re: About the "This announcement can change, we listen" part.

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

Champion

I wonder if the developers kept failing to address lots of the issues because of EA rushing and pressuring them to release updates and whatnot?

Message 11 of 16 (407 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 I wonder about that as well. They were working on so many things at once: Legendary Upgrades, Customizations, Prize Maps, Balancing, Ops Phase 3, Berry Brigade, Super Bean as playable character, TV head & Wildflower, Iceburg Lettuce and even Gnome Tag!
Message 12 of 16 (361 Views)

Champion

Overall, this probably lead to the failure of the game, if another shooter is released, I really hope EA will not make this same mistake again.

Message 13 of 16 (334 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 I wish they could have focused their energy on one thing at a time. I really want Iceburg Lettuce to be released. It seems like they tried their hardest to finish it before the announcement.
Message 14 of 16 (292 Views)

★ Pro
If they want the next game to be better, add all unfinished stuff in this game and add it to the next (if it is PvZ). Since focusing development on two games (GW2 and BFN) didn't end up having good end results for them, putting all development into one project could potentially make it better.
Message 15 of 16 (289 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon I agree, this would be great, but we need to consider this: The team is working on a new game which takes 2-3 years (most games do). We would have to add another 2-3 years for the development of gw3. The next gen consoles are launching soon and people will have higher expectations. If they were to make another PvZ shooter with BfN as the foundation and release the content for BfN, they would have to task another team with it and do so extremely quickly. They couldn't release a game with BfN's foundation in 6 years or so.
Message 16 of 16 (284 Views)