About having skin design or character ideas on apex

by MdK_Daisuki

Original Post

Highlighted

About having skin design or character ideas on apex

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am wondering if the players have any ideas of creations of skins of taunt movements can they submit to EA for an idea? Because I would like to do one actually.

Message 1 of 5 (1,046 Views)

Re: About having skin design or character ideas on apex

Community Manager
@MdK_Daisuki Hiya, we're not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

We love that you're just as passionate about our games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions.

That being said, we have thousands of employees worldwide who are also developing new ideas for games and game features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don't. Because of our creative range, we can't take ideas or concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on http://careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you're thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out http://careers.ea.com/students.
EACade
Message 2 of 5 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Cade although I understand this post is very old  is there no possible way even today to send artwork for skin ideas of what players feel the Halloween skins for next year should look like . As in we can't email ea with some artwork and if it was good enough to consider showing the creative team it's not possible as EA won't accept outsiders ideas or artwork .? 

Message 3 of 5 (869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 4 of 5 (601 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Emmy_Ariya,

This thread is quite old so I'll be locking it here to avoid any additional necroposts.

Feel free to start a new thread in the appropriate game forum if you're not finding a more recent topic on something you'd like to discuss, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (596 Views)