by gingerandtantrum

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

About currency rates and game prices

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello Dear EA members and team;

My concern is about origin game prices for Turkish Customers. As you know nowadays Turkish Lira is decreased against Euro,Pound and Dollar.

So customers from Turkey are not able to purchase new games easily from passed years. Steam, Microsoft and other gaming platforms determine game prices in regional level.

As Turkish gamers are expecting from EA and Origin to determine game prices concerning the currency rates and standarts of living in a particular market and it is beneficial for your company to protect your market share in Turkey. 

Thank You.

[Edit: caps lock from title removed]

Message 1 of 5 (927 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: About currency rates and game prices

Community Manager
Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it on to the team.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (847 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it on to the team.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m in the destiny fan base off and on.  Playing different games like rainbow 6 and games like that.  It seemed the destiny community really wanted to jump on Anthem.  However, when they found out EA was on board they didn’t want anything to do with it.  In everybody’s minds EA has to many micro transactions.

the game looks incredible but EA has been Associated with Greed and not Fun.  The game would make a lot more money under a different head company.  All the destiny community that you are competing against loves the way the game looks but are not willing to pay for an EA game.   If the game was marketed and advertised ensureing no micro transactions and little EA oversight it would be the number one game 

Message 3 of 5 (702 Views)

Under Economical Issues In Turkey

★ Novice

Hello Sir or Madam , 

I know it's probably not going to work which i  'm  expecting  but i really would like to try my Luck . 

Here is the situation and i just really wondering your responses and really thinking this situation seriously .

My name is Cem and i living in  Turkey  İstanbul .  A year before that i just bought  Fifa 18 PC with the multiplying Exchange rate with euro and  it gives approximately 250 Turkish Lira which is still quite a   lot of money but  it since kinda affordable then  .  After that i bought  Fifa 19  PS4  which  became harder to purchase that it's become approximately  380 Turkish Lira , I just wondering that now i'm thinking and probably going to buy the new Battlefield game which i think it's going to be the best Battlefield game ever  . And i really would like  to buy this game but before i buying this game is there any chance  you people help the people like from Turkey  because of the recent  high currency changes it's really become   soo  hard to afford these games . Is it possible that you people gives the Exclusive Coupon to the people in Turkey who really would like  to buy this game , even they are going to buy this game but it would be better i think  to give this honor that gives  i don't know %5 percent off coupon or something like that .  

I really would like to sorry the language i 'm using  . It might be not well written text that i wrote i know that but i'm hoping that you guys understand that . 

Thanks a lot .

Message 4 of 5 (514 Views)

Language and Currency support

★ Guide

When coming Turkish language and Turkish Lira's currency?

Message 5 of 5 (349 Views)