Re: About Valkyrie.

by Swarth2300

Original Post

About Valkyrie.

★★★★★ Novice

One simple question before the season starts:

Do you guys think she's going to be overpowered ? I kind of have a feeling she is going to be.

I wonder how much damage her rockets are going to do and if a player does get hit with a whole lot of them, how much can that player still see ??

Not only that, but what's the point of giving the teleportation tactical to Loba when Valkyrie can just fly away a further distance ??

I think that she's going to become very powerful the first season, and is going to be nerfed.

Let me hear your thoughts about this.

Message 1 of 8 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ItsExpla
1: overpowered: no. She’ll be strong until ppl know how to deal with her most likely. She’ll likely be like pathfinder in the ‘escaping a fight’ scenario department.

2:damage: each rocket hit does 25 dmg. I watched the trailer and can almost comfortably say that a person shouldn’t get more than 100 dmg as only 4 rockets seem to be able to hit a person as they impact at the same time but have a wide radius from one another.

People who have seen gp of her can speak more freely about this tho.

3: teleportation: Same as why octane has jump pad, why path has 2 kinds of grapples and why horizon has lift. To be mobile and not depend on others to be mobile.

4: nerfed: likely... depends on how far her ult lets her go.
Message 2 of 8 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Koochi-Q 25 damage is a lot tho. lets say 2 rockets hit, which is 50 damage, and you also shoot at the enemy at the same time. thats a lot of damage.
Message 3 of 8 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ItsExpla It's an AOE so doubt you will get hit with two full rockets worth of dmg, most content creators have said it hits for 25-40. besides it shows where rockets will land so should be easy to avoid, good for flushing out enemies from cover.

I think it has a fairly large AOE for a tactical, shouldn't be that big but we will see.

Message 4 of 8 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ItsExpla I estimate there will be issues with her on release lol
Message 5 of 8 (314 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ItsExpla I think she is going to be weak, as same as Fuse and Loba was when they introduced, here is why:

Yes flying is good, but it is slow, noisy and you can’t use guns as fast as you want. Yes ultimate is good, but only the first shot, the rest would be tiny damage comparing to damage and slow effects of Gibby or Bang’s ult
Message 6 of 8 (303 Views)

★ Guide

I got a feeling is the season 9 will be the worse season ever.

Message 7 of 8 (298 Views)

★★★ Guide
@LaTencyBuLLyMe i actually think it will be the best ever, time will tell
Message 8 of 8 (266 Views)