Re: Ability to change Gun Skin you picked from enemy death box

by asukojo

Original Post

Ability to change Gun Skin you picked from enemy death box

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Today, the gun skin applied when you pick from the floor for the first time, but when you pick from enemy box, it stay the same.

This is ok if your skin  is suck and the one u pick is better. But If your skin is better but old one suck, you're stuck.

I think we should able to change it by dropping it off the ground and pick it back up

or a button to apply ur own skin.

What do you think?

Message 1 of 8 (494 Views)

★ Guide
Who honestly gives a monkeys?
Message 2 of 8 (486 Views)

Community Manager

Think of it like a trophy!

If you really don't like the skin you can keep an eye open for a duplicate and swap it out.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 8 (449 Views)

★ Pro
who cares what the guns look like.
Message 4 of 8 (430 Views)

Community Manager

@Huntinwabits Lots of people do! I myself love if I get a good skin from a looted gun. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 8 (422 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_David well maybe if the skins gave you some kinda PERK. other than that a color/look of a weapon is just USELESS.
Message 6 of 8 (415 Views)

★ Guide

It does seem a little petty but at the same time we grind and pay to receive the skins we want. There has been countless times I gather a gun and it has some random skin I cant stand. It doesn't make my gaming experience any worse but something the devs should look into for change down the road. They currently have much bigger issues to focus on at this point. 

Message 7 of 8 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

iTemp spent big money since he realized his performance with peacekeer go to the roof when he has special skin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot2FrKv2ZOM

Then he stuck with ugly skin he pick up from death box and his performance suffer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQIxPg4xRbw

So for some people, the skin has special effect on their performance, it give extra confidence.

Message 8 of 8 (371 Views)