Re: ARENA's Bots/Newbies QUEUE

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

ARENA's Bots/Newbies QUEUE

★★★★ Novice

Soo been playing arenas for a while  i pretty enjoyed first months everything was fine except 1v3's but now its getting  out of hands, i've been playing with bots or literally NEWBIES, thought this would last only few matches but its still keeps going i don't know if its normal to getting in queued with newbies 1-30 level players meanwhile i'm over 400 i just wish to play games with more equal skilled players and learn more i can't always 1v3 enemies sometimes they are just BETTER here some pictures from only one match i managed to get Standard smile 

Message 1 of 14 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@N3MOxDD It's actually very bad experience, every round is a literal 1v3. There is no point in playing Arenas as a solo, most time both teammates are low levels while you go against premades playing like seal team 6

I hope Arena ranked is a better experience than this crap MM
Message 2 of 14 (571 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BaldWraithSimp hope soo too
Message 3 of 14 (556 Views)

Hero
@BaldWraithSimp Ranked arenas will be the most balanced SBMM system the game has seen IMO. You get 10 matches those 10 matches all determine where you belong. So verse starting a say plat + player into bronze will not happen. They are insta placed in their proper rank that the 10 matches reflect on.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 14 (543 Views)

@E9ine_AC Unless they throw the 10 matches on purpose to thereafter irritate other players. I hope the devs have factored that into the equation somehow.
Message 5 of 14 (538 Views)

Hero
@LaughingSharko I think they have that in place also. Where if they throw and are placed into another lobby they should not be in the games they slipped through will be taken into account and replaces them if i heard it properly that is.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 14 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@LaughingSharkoThere is a hidden MMR too, basically if they start stomping lower elo it will raise the difficulty and place them against harder opponents. But that's what worries me, this MMR could be problematic for legit players too like making bad matchmaking. I only say this because Arena pubs has a MMR too and it sucks. 

Message 7 of 14 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@BaldWraithSimpthat hidden MMR has to change so if i keep getting wins and having fun  it has to raise the difficulty but doesn't mean that i have to play with newbies/bots right ?

Message 8 of 14 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@N3MOxDD on paper yes, you should get teammates and enemies with roughly the same MMR.
Message 9 of 14 (457 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC there is arena gods already existing, last week found two guys with stupid arena streaks ( i mean stupid number )
The first had 80 streaks and the second had 99.
i don't know what kind of matchmaking is in work here but if this the guy with the 99 streak was able to even defeat that then it's already determined
Message 10 of 14 (445 Views)