ARE YOU KIDDING ME

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

★ Pro

I died 3 DAM TIMES FROM JUMPING A DISTANCE??????  U cant die from that,   I got revived 2 times. EVERYTIME  when I landed I DIED???  1st time I died I jumped from the dam Supply ship ,,  this game is really pissing me off.  FIX YOUR DAM GAME

Message 1 of 6 (836 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Community Manager

@Huntinwabits 

The team is aware of what you experienced. It appears to be a rare bug but if you have any information to share on what led to it occurring, we always appreciate specific details submitted in our bug reporting board to help aide the QA team in fixing it. 

Thanks for giving us a heads up!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (708 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Ever get the out of bounds glitch?

Its says you out of grounds as long as your feet are on the ground.

Jumping makes the timer go the other way for a sec, zip lines can get all your time back if you stay on them long enough.

This happens while in normal areas of the map at ground level, moving to new locations doesnt help.

Were u getting that notification? MAybe thats what killed you?

Message 2 of 6 (830 Views)

★ Pro
im sure it was some kinda glitch no doubt
Message 3 of 6 (809 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There another thread about the out of bounds bug here.

Message 4 of 6 (793 Views)

Community Manager

@Huntinwabits 

The team is aware of what you experienced. It appears to be a rare bug but if you have any information to share on what led to it occurring, we always appreciate specific details submitted in our bug reporting board to help aide the QA team in fixing it. 

Thanks for giving us a heads up!

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 6 (709 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I died once when a teammate opened one of the bay doors that slide up in market when I was scaling the top of it to get on the roof.  

Message 6 of 6 (663 Views)