Re: APEX private servers

by napalm51

Original Post

APEX private servers

★★★ Newbie

APEX private servers

I had a nice chat with one of the EA customer support people and I was told I should express my interest on the forums, as they could not give me any information at this time.

So I would like to express my interest in being able to obtain private servers for APEX as the company I work for hosts tournaments for universities and there has been expressed interest by a large number of players, that they would like to play in an APEX tournament. Due to the large number of players and the premise that it is for universities using current methods of running an APEX tournament would make it lose a lot of it's integrity.

Anyway thought I would express my interest on this subject, I hope there is a plan to release private servers or give other the ability to host it them selves in the future.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 23 (32,869 Views)

★ Guide

nice interest, for the future...

Message 2 of 23 (32,854 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @Deaniish.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 23 (32,832 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am part of an online streaming community of about 7,000 members, and growing everyday with multiple sub communities and an e-sports streaming team. Our members play a lot of Apex, and there has been talk of wanting to be able to host our own private community servers. Any information, in the future, on how to achieve this goal would be greatly appreciated.

Message 4 of 23 (32,569 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GeldedStallion please see this help article for more information relating to hosting APEX Legends tournaments: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/community-tournament-guidelines

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 23 (32,533 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

A gaming community in my country is planning to host an apex legends tournament next month. Therefore, is there a way to make a custom lobby so the participants can compete? 

Message 6 of 23 (31,807 Views)

★★ Guide

Same boat, we are starting a gaming community on our office, Apex is among of the most played. Would love to hold some games within. Need those!!!! 

Message 7 of 23 (31,775 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Need custom lobbies Frown 

need inclusion of regions like India and the Subcontinent in future tournaments ! We have so much talent and its all going to waste Frown 

players are getting burnt out where they have literally nothing to grind for after reaching predator ! Hosting regular tournaments and scrims should help the cause in so many ways

Please give us customs Frown

Message 8 of 23 (31,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GeldedStallion I am one of the best wraiths on Xbox my gamertag is iFaTeM. 35000 kills 10000 kills as kill leader and 42000 headshots do you guys have a discord? I stream as well!
Message 9 of 23 (30,866 Views)

Betreff: APEX private servers

★★★★★ Newbie
@Deaniish I will hope that coming 2020 2021 we are verry exided in swizerland so a great game love it
Message 10 of 23 (30,674 Views)