APEX leaver punishment is schizophrenic

by rogo2020

Original Post

APEX leaver punishment is schizophrenic

★★ Apprentice

https://ibb.co/pdZWCHn

Its not like i had already covered the entry points and i just saw no future in this match, of course i unplugged my wire and hoped to fool the server´s AI, because its not like APEX´s server AI is like skynet, god forbig they start making robots it would be the end of mankind. Sorry, peoplekind(i know you are into that crap too).

Message 1 of 11 (474 Views)

Re: APEX leaver punishment is schizophrenic

★★★★★ Expert

Whut?

ummm-say-what.gif

Message 2 of 11 (460 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://ibb.co/hD3tkVd

now this is is serious *, i saw my last team mate die, i presse the leave match button, and i get this?, is there a minimum timer after the whole team is dead?

Message 3 of 11 (410 Views)

★★★ Pro

@rogo2020 wrote:

https://ibb.co/pdZWCHn

Its not like i had already covered the entry points and i just saw no future in this match, of course i unplugged my wire and hoped to fool the server´s AI, because its not like APEX´s server AI is like skynet, god forbig they start making robots it would be the end of mankind. Sorry, peoplekind(i know you are into that crap too).

@rogo2020 So, just to be clear, you are literally saying you dumped your squad in the middle of a game in a Ranked match.  This is what you are saying.

Not sure what you expect from us.  I doubt anybody here would think that's a great thing to do.  

- DR

Message 4 of 11 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rogo2020 Looks like you are too eager to leave a game, don't leave unless it says squad eliminated on screen Standard smile
Message 5 of 11 (371 Views)

Champion
@rogo2020 Looks self inflicted. Not sure what the complaint is.
Message 6 of 11 (340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@RockDokRock  No sir, i lost connection, i tried to recconnect and got this message from the game.

Message 7 of 11 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@rogo2020 Loss forgiveness is heavily limited, and you had probably already used your allowance before you attempted this.

Either way it's entirely you're own fault for trying to cheat the system lol, you don't have a leg to stand on here bud.

With regards to the second one, it's better to just wait until you reach the squad eliminated screen before trying to leave.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 11 (310 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@MandatoryIDtag you didnt understand, but i will blame myself for prefering sarcasm over pristine communication

Message 9 of 11 (301 Views)

Champion

@rogo2020  I don't do too great with sarcasm when it's late, my bad. Tongue out

Either way though the first part of my previous message still holds true. Blame the exploiters. >.<

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 11 (293 Views)