APEX is NOT one of the worst games ever made!!

by jonesy0218

Original Post

Re: APEX is NOT one of the worst games ever made!!

★ Guide
Ahh good point. Still though, I'm just waiting for season 2 to come out. Almost there tho
Message 11 of 19 (366 Views)

★★ Pro

Yep, they've got to come out swinging. I have hope though. 

Message 12 of 19 (363 Views)

★ Guide

@jonesy0218 

"Finally, show me proof that the "game is collapsing big time." "

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%203-m&geo=US&q=apex%20legends

that was easy

Message 13 of 19 (337 Views)

★★★★ Pro
People have not googled "apex legends" as much as when it came out?!! Color me shocked! /s
BUT
Respawn surely have some counter of players online at all times, wouldn't hurt to make it public...
Message 14 of 19 (319 Views)

★ Guide
Really hoping they'll improve drastically in the next update, if they don't well hey I'm still a supporter because i love the game. But if they do, watch all the haters come crawling back lol.
Message 15 of 19 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@jonesy0218 Good points well made. I pretty much agree with you.

@DontSilenceMe Google search results? That is proof of people googling the game, nothing more. I don't really watch Apex content because, apart from iTemp and Rag Tagg it's not fun to watch. If my wait times for matches starts to get longer, that will be proof for me that the game is suffering. As it stands, my wait times are unaffected and server performance has improved from the mess it was 2-4 weeks ago.

Message 16 of 19 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Silz616 your wait times have been unaffected and lag improved because there are far less players. dont know what info to give you except nobody searches apex any more and nobody watches it either. went from 200k avg viewers on twitch to about 50k

Message 17 of 19 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@apexistrash08 

My wait times are the same as at launch sooo?

Player base will always drop off, but to read some posts on here about how it's dead already is flat out wrong. My games nearly always fully populate with between 55-60 squads and this takes seconds in most cases (just like it did on day one). Google search results is not even close to proof of the state of the player base. I don't play as much but that is due to RL commitments currently. 

People need to stop regurgitating what Twitch streamers think and say. They have a business to run and that is their concern before the state of any game. It gets them views.

Apex is a good solid game that's free2play. It may be slow on content, but I enjoy playing it and will continue to do so. When I stop enjoying it, I will leave (and without the "I'm leaving" thread on here lol).

Message 18 of 19 (285 Views)

★★ Pro

@DontSilenceMe That doesn't tell us anything... lol 

Message 19 of 19 (261 Views)