APEX LEGENDS use SAME CHARACTERS

by lamboswerve187

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APEX LEGENDS use SAME CHARACTERS

★★ Novice

Tou should be able to have a team full of all the same characters if a team all wants to use bangalore they should be able to

Message 1 of 11 (2,270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: APEX LEGENDS use SAME CHARACTERS

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @lamboswerve187.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (2,254 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @lamboswerve187.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (2,255 Views)

Apex legends

★★ Novice

We shoild be able to use same character

Message 3 of 11 (2,236 Views)

Re: Report your Apex Legends Hacker

★★ Novice
Imwhy cant we all use same chsracters i hate when someone pics my character fix this
Message 4 of 11 (2,215 Views)

Re: Apex legends

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @lamboswerve187.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 11 (2,210 Views)

Apex legends Suggestion : Teammates should be able to use same character

★★ Novice

If I want bangalore and so does some one else on my sqaud then why cant we both use the same characters you shuould not be forced to use charcaters you dont want to use 

Message 6 of 11 (2,206 Views)

Apex should let you use the same character as a team member if you both like

★★ Novice

You should all be able to use same characters on you squad imagine how dope the game would be if everyone could be a bangalore on the same squad three air strikes at once 

Message 7 of 11 (2,212 Views)

Re: Apex should let you use the same character as a team member if you both like

Community Manager

I understand that you would like to see a team full of the same character @lamboswerve187 if that is what the team wanted but posting it repeatedly isn't going to make it happen.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 11 (2,182 Views)

Re: Apex should let you use the same character as a team member if you both like

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko 

+ 1 to same characters, I think it can bring a lot of diversity to the game. I'd like to see a squad of Pathfinder building transport web, mist coat of three Bangalors, Reif's teleport net e.t.c, that's probably would be fun and solve players character conflicts)

At least this may be test game mode for a while.

P.S. What is the current status of this option? Do you think this conflict with lore?

Message 9 of 11 (1,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
vasilis156789@lamboswerve187
Message 10 of 11 (1,738 Views)