Re: APEX LEGENDS HEIRLOOM BELGIUM

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@arbnor93 Multiple people on belgium got the heirloom already. It’s just that there are fewer people because you get less packs. I prefer my account to be on Belgium for the guaranteed CM so that the upcoming collection event I can get one skin for sure. Don’t worry heirlooms are not region-locked.
Message 11 of 29 (4,331 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Ha!
Message 12 of 29 (4,326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@arbnor93 Every country should ban gambling in video games, so that they will sell heirlooms directly.
Message 13 of 29 (4,312 Views)

[ Edited ]

We have heirlooms because we fake our location, which doesn't solve the issue tho.

It's not possible to get an heirloom without using a VPN afaik

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 14 of 29 (4,301 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zeelmaekers What do you mean? I saw multiple posts in reddit saying that they're using a Belgian account and got the heirloom from the free packs from the BP and some events. On the other hand, it would be harder to reach that 500 pack guaranteed heirloom since you only get packs from events and the free ones in the BP (not the paid BP).
Message 15 of 29 (4,294 Views)

@Cheese9Man 
We cannot buy any packs and heirlooms are only obtained with apex packs.
Any single promotion with an apex pack attached to it, for example, a bloodhound skin with 50 packs, is unavailable to us.

They probably do switching over to Belgium to get more crafting materials and buy a lot of the skins with the crafting materials and coins that way.
Just completing every event & battle pass is 314 packs that include every single pack you get from leveling.

Message 16 of 29 (4,284 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zeelmaekers Yes I can understand that you can't buy apex packs but you still get free apex packs that events give (like the thrillseeker event) or the packs in the non-premium pass so it's not impossible to get an heirloom it's just harder to get to that 500 apex pack guaranteed heirloom. Every apex pack you get still has a chance of containing shards (except for collection event packs). In summary, it's not impossible to get an heirloom if you're using a Belgian account. Hope I made sense. 😀
Message 17 of 29 (4,278 Views)

@Cheese9Man Afaik I know the 1% chance has been disabled for Belgium accounts.
If that's the case we need to have like 8 more seasons or so just to hit 500 packs (knowing you need to max out every battle pass & event)
Idk if you can confirm this @EA_David what or how it works for Belgium players.

Message 18 of 29 (4,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion
Message 19 of 29 (4,245 Views)

@Koochi-Q @hayhor please kiss and make up Large smileHeartWink

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.