Re: APEX LEGENDS DISCORD | STATS | TOURNAMENTS | LEADERBOARD | LFG

by MysteriousBush

Original Post

APEX LEGENDS DISCORD | STATS | TOURNAMENTS | LEADERBOARD | LFG

★★★ Apprentice

redditbanner.png

Apex competitive is making a lot of cool updates including adding an automated ranking system, stat tracker and leaderboards for the upcoming tournament! 

Come check it out 

https://discord.gg/CdmN8hy

Message 1 of 18 (599 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

big updates live ! Standard smile

Message 2 of 18 (581 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Leader boards are live 

Message 3 of 18 (570 Views)

★★ Pro

How do we know this is legit?  You got a website or something?  Any other players vouching?

Message 4 of 18 (563 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Our website will be up this weekend bro! Feel free to join the discord in the meantime over 300 people to vouch for legitness 

Message 5 of 18 (542 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

bump

Message 6 of 18 (525 Views)

★★★ Guide
I will check it out this evening.
Message 7 of 18 (512 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nice looking forward to seeing you there @Balzano 

Message 8 of 18 (498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Not accusing this community, just posting as a warning so people are aware it can happen.

@Jungle-Beard wrote:

Several Discord Communities have been abusing it's features to RAT players.  

If you do not know the servers owner personally, I would advise to not join their server.   Recently a Data dump on pastebin had posted a weeks worth of Keylogged information gathered by one of these Discord Communities.   

This included people personal information, EA information, Origin information, Apex information, and so much more.    

If you are using a unknown Discord, do not click on any links, images, or download any files.  Make sure you are using a proper Anti Virus, and deny any files or pop ups.  

If you have been using Discord, and recently joined a community that you do not know the owner of, I would suggest running a virus scan, and changing all your passwords. 

(( the pastebin link has been shared with Support, it will not be posted here ))

Message 9 of 18 (494 Views)

★★ Pro

@Jungle-Beard wrote:

Not accusing this community, just posting as a warning so people are aware it can happen.

@Jungle-Beard wrote:

Several Discord Communities have been abusing it's features to RAT players.  

If you do not know the servers owner personally, I would advise to not join their server.   Recently a Data dump on pastebin had posted a weeks worth of Keylogged information gathered by one of these Discord Communities.   

This included people personal information, EA information, Origin information, Apex information, and so much more.    

If you are using a unknown Discord, do not click on any links, images, or download any files.  Make sure you are using a proper Anti Virus, and deny any files or pop ups.  

If you have been using Discord, and recently joined a community that you do not know the owner of, I would suggest running a virus scan, and changing all your passwords. 

(( the pastebin link has been shared with Support, it will not be posted here ))

Thank you for a very important PSA.  Salute!

Message 10 of 18 (486 Views)