APEX LEGENDS - CROSSPROGRESS / CROSSPLAY

by Imbo_tv

Original Post

APEX LEGENDS - CROSSPROGRESS / CROSSPLAY

★★ Novice

APPEX - CROSSPLAY / CROSSPROGRESS

Hi, I'm probably not the first but here you go : I switched from xbox to PC, but I realized that Apex Legends does'nt offer cross progress.  I have 3 heirlooms, legendary skins on every character, Apex predator charms, predator dive trail from season 2 etc.  Theses are things that WE worked hard to get and paid as well. Would you be able to tell me if cross progress is coming ? 

-I've tryed to play on pc and my account feels empty, so as my lobbies.... 

-Also, my goal is to try the new characters but I cant even buy it, when I have 250 000 red coins on my xbox account. 

-My personnal opinion about this : it's frustrating and if I was working for ''Respawn Entertainment''  which I have a lot of respect for, I would deffinitely put that in top of my priorities.

-Righ now, it makes me stay on Call of duty just because they provided me the cross progress in MW.

** I'm active on socials medias, a lot of people are switching from consol to PC and it's growing. I really think that this issue should be cared of ASAP! **

sorry for my english, im french btw.! 

Thanks Standard smile 

Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

Re: APEX LEGENDS - CROSSPROGRESS / CROSSPLAY

★★ Novice

no answer, i'm not surprised lol

Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

Re: APEX LEGENDS - CROSSPROGRESS / CROSSPLAY

★★★★★ Expert
@Imbo_tv Not a feature yet, Devs are working on it apparently so keep an eye out
Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)