APEX EA SKINS ON XBOX PRIME TWITCH

by JustTheTip217

Original Post

Accepted Solution

APEX EA SKINS ON XBOX PRIME TWITCH

★★★ Newbie

I have had my Ea linked to my Apex Xbox account for a while now but every time i Redeem my skins from Amazon/Ea/little website store away from apex and "CLAIMED" it have not seen a single skin go to my XBOX which is around 8 of em them. How do I go about getting them? I also do not want to unlink and link anotehr account just cz i dont want to lose the skins i already ahve at 500

Message 1 of 2 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: APEX EA SKINS ON XBOX PRIME TWITCH

Community Manager

Hey @JustTheTip217,

In this case you would also need to make sure you've connected your Prime Gaming account to the same EA Account where you've linked your Xbox profile.

This isn't necessarily the same as just your Twitch account, so I'd be sure you've linked everything correctly especially if you haven't seen any of those skins appear in-game. There are a set of steps to do this here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-ea-account-to-prime-gaming/  

These aren't skins we're able to manually grant, but if you reach out to an advisor after linking everything, they should be able to check and be sure you'll be eligible to receive those skins through the link itself.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)

All Replies

Re: APEX EA SKINS ON XBOX PRIME TWITCH

Community Manager

Hey @JustTheTip217,

In this case you would also need to make sure you've connected your Prime Gaming account to the same EA Account where you've linked your Xbox profile.

This isn't necessarily the same as just your Twitch account, so I'd be sure you've linked everything correctly especially if you haven't seen any of those skins appear in-game. There are a set of steps to do this here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-ea-account-to-prime-gaming/  

These aren't skins we're able to manually grant, but if you reach out to an advisor after linking everything, they should be able to check and be sure you'll be eligible to receive those skins through the link itself.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)