Re: APEX ADS Minor Adjusting Button

by warslag

Original Post

APEX ADS Minor Adjusting Button

★★★ Newbie

Hello there; I was thinking about these button implementation in APEX for the last few days..as the title says, I want to see how many of us would like such a thing, because for me it would make a good improvement on my gameplay. A bindable button (mouse/keyboard) with the purpose of adjusting the ADS sensitivity (+0.2/-0.2) one time increases the value, pressing it again decreases the value back, making it perfect for moving/stationary targets adjustment, and even for different weapons R99/Longbow.. without the need to access the settings. 

I also wonder if the developers will see these post..and where should I send my thoughts regarding APEX improvements o.o

Any thoughts appreciated (:

Message 1 of 6 (347 Views)

★★★ Guide

you can make it at mouse settings changing your dpi with 1 click

Message 2 of 6 (333 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@iDarksake 

You could try using mouse acceleration. It alters your mouse sensitivity depending on how quickly you're moving the cursor or your aim.

Message 3 of 6 (326 Views)

★★★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

@iDarksake 

You could try using mouse acceleration. It alters your mouse sensitivity depending on how quickly you're moving the cursor or your aim.

thats the worst thing ever bcose sensitivity become unpredictable so you wont learn mucle memory

Message 4 of 6 (320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not for me, its about ADS anyway..not general ..would need such a thing for when I need those fine adjustments

Message 5 of 6 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@adidasPowah 

Mouse acceleration doesn't make mouse sensitivity unpredictable. It just changes the DPI based on how quickly you move the cursor aim.

So while aiming the mouse will move at it's base DPI because it's moving slowly. But when you quickly move the mouse onto another target the DPI will temporarily increase.

It's just an option which does take a little bit of extra getting used to. Standard smile

:ealight_bulk: Some mouse software comes with more options to control acceleration.

Message 6 of 6 (308 Views)