Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: ANTHEM should release a statement regarding...

by BadIuckJ

Original Post

ANTHEM should release a statement regarding...

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Their view on "farming"  I'm sure many if not most user are aware of the most recent ban saga where said user farmed a certain SH over n over well now we have ursix farm .. Same ordeal different area..

Spoiler
All I can say is ppl are desperate for loot and that the end justify the means.    

if you are gonna just nerf the rate even more because of this... The hate won't stop... It will only made things worse . 

Message 1 of 10 (465 Views)

★★ Pro

@BadIuckJ wrote:

Their view on "farming"  I'm sure many if not most user are aware of the most recent ban saga where said user farmed a certain SH over n over well now we have ursix farm .. Same ordeal different area..

Spoiler

if you are gonna just nerf the rate even more because of this... The hate won't stop... It will only made things worse . 

wasnt that guy banned for a whopping two weeks, and by the way that ban is over...

Man its not like this is the first game to ever do this, why is this so controversial ppl are still bringing it up after the ban has passed -.-

Message 2 of 10 (447 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BadIuckJ wrote:

Spoiler

He was banned for using the storm supercharge glitch on stream, essentially showing the whole world how to do it....a ban was well in place, it was a perma ban and if you ask me a perma ban straight of the bat is a bit harsh but they lifted the ban so there is that...

Message 3 of 10 (437 Views)

★★ Pro

@SwooshDutch wrote:

@BadIuckJ wrote:

Spoiler

He was banned for using the storm supercharge glitch on stream, essentially showing the whole world how to do it....a ban was well in place, it was a perma ban and if you ask me a perma ban straight of the bat is a bit harsh but they lifted the ban so there is that...

Dunno about harsh, in most games Ive ever played if you find an exploit, then live stream the exploit and teach others how to do it, would BE a permaban offense, first time. So its hardly that hardh or surprising

Message 4 of 10 (411 Views)

★★ Guide

@buddahcjcc wrote:

@SwooshDutch wrote:

Dunno about harsh, in most games Ive ever played if you find an exploit, then live stream the exploit and teach others how to do it, would BE a permaban offense, first time. So its hardly that hardh or surprising

it was never about him. if you guys wanna drag him in fine, lets talk about him . 2 weeks ban btw Not perma. 

back to the topic current "farm" craze.. not going to talk about how you gonna do it but it's what people are doing now.. 

Anthem Screenshot 2019.03.08 - 03.04.37.85.png

^ all those drops were from a single target, not gonna show HOW MUCH MW I looted because like i said i'm not gonna talk about the farm itself but rather... this is what anthem has become.. for people desperate for loot. even if none of the item drops were Mw or Legendary.. this is a really EFFICIENT method for getting mats as well... rinse and repeat right.. loophole? gitch ? intended ? whatever it is.. Dev's needs to address to it all once and for all... 

Message 5 of 10 (354 Views)

★★★ Guide
I love how people say "desperate for loot" like these are hard times and there are people starving out there... I've been getting plenty of loot without even trying. The problem is each user's focus. If you are no-lifing this game and are searching for the perfect roll legendary, everything you look at will be a barren wasteland because nothing will be useful to you besides legendaries. Doesn't mean you should exploit the game to find it and definitely doesn't mean you should show others how to do it. Can't believe people try to defend this behavior, but then again there are plenty of people who support actual criminals, so this shouldn't be a surprise.
Message 6 of 10 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@BadIuckJ wrote:

@buddahcjcc wrote:

@SwooshDutch wrote:

it was never about him. if you guys wanna drag him in fine, lets talk about him . 

-----------
Wait, it was never about the guy that got banned? What the * WAS it about then

I mean ALL the posts Ive seen referring to this have been talking about the guy that got banned

Message 7 of 10 (333 Views)

★★ Guide

@crackdownjr wrote:
I love how people say "desperate for loot" like these are hard times and there are people starving out there... I've been getting plenty of loot without even trying. The problem is each user's focus. If you are no-lifing this game and are searching for the perfect roll legendary, everything you look at will be a barren wasteland because nothing will be useful to you besides legendaries. Doesn't mean you should exploit the game to find it and definitely doesn't mean you should show others how to do it. Can't believe people try to defend this behavior, but then again there are plenty of people who support actual criminals, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

its a fine line between wrong and right method of farming... but tbh i love how people assume things without even reading.

enough is said. this forum is trash ain't gonna bother with WHITES AND BLACKS ... JUST BE FREAKING GREYS .. 

URSIX FARM IS THE IN TREND RIGHT NOW DEAL WITH IT. UNTIL EA/BW SAYS NO Don't bother saying that LESSER MISSION ARE APPEARING BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL BE TOO BUSY RESETTING THEIR RUNS IN PRIVATE...

so just be a douche and REMOVE LOOT once and for all.. period. 

Message 8 of 10 (303 Views)

★ Pro

@BadIuckJ wrote:

Spoiler

Sorry but, people would do this * in a game where the loot was awesome if they had the chance. Some people just like to cheat.

Message 9 of 10 (253 Views)

★★★ Guide

So...

You're exploiting.

You're showing how to exploit.

And you're complaining about the exploit!?!?

Do you need attention? XD

Message 10 of 10 (227 Views)
Twitter Stream