ANTHEM IS THE WORST!!!

by seansilver

Original Post

ANTHEM IS THE WORST!!!

★ Novice

So today i gave up on Anthem. After playing the beta, demo, and the full gam all the way until today. I give up. I have given this game all the patience I have. Today I was doing a quick play stronghold trying to get some loot on grandmaster 1. It was that scar stronghold with the lamest destiny  ripoff ever as a boss. Only their version of this spider tank fires tracking missiles with absolutely no warning or way to dodge them. I am playing as an interceptor I have about 510 power at this point. So when this spider tank launches said missiles I get ONE HITTED EVERYTIME!!! What kinda balance is that? I understand I am playing as a squishy but even spamming the dodge when he fires the missiles does nothing. So basically I am useless in this stronghold. So as I am respawning right into these one hit missiles I get caught in a death to respawning loop. My two colossus teammates kill the thing and it drops two masterworks. I GET NONE OF THEM! So frustrating. Yet again EA releases minimum viable product and expects us as consumers to stay interested in their half * game they released. 

Message 1 of 4 (281 Views)

Re: ANTHEM IS THE WORST!!!

★ Novice

How about this, learn to use walls and dodge better something I do and manage my way through it all the time. Or simply get better!!!

Message 2 of 4 (260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've found the last few days quite boring, I'm not playing on private but I'm doing missions by myself. Sure it makes it challenging but not a lot of fun. Has everyone stopped playing is what I'm wondering. Just played 4 hours and I had one mission with others in the group, and all of the loot was crap from every mission. I had high hopes for this game, but they have been dashed.

Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The problem is no one wants to play quick play cause 90 % of the time the missions with quick play freeze or dose not start and it wouldn’t be has bad if it a matter of just restarting but there is about 5 minutes of loading screens to go through they need to get their game up and running or at the rate they are losing players everyone will be soloing
Message 4 of 4 (238 Views)