Re: ANOTHER failed update .....

by warslag

Original Post

ANOTHER failed update .....

★ Guide

yep tried to fix stuff like they did before ....now the volume is crazy messed up worse then before cant hear anything uneless your looking at your target.... gun fire dont register... cant hear the sound unless im looking that way..... foot steps amplified in places i shouldnt hear guys running around "i.e" 250 meters away hearing them walking then at 5 meters i cant tell there out side a door way?

still HUGE major issues on 20hz ticking servers lagged starts craahing systems gig and caustic problems still not address and fixed cheaters holy * the amount of low level rerolled account and the 15k kill guys still freely running the data centers..... this is a mess you continue to NOT RELEASE UPDATE then when you DO ITS WORSE THEN BEEFORE!!!!

you need more then a group of 5 year of millenials that actaully want to work instead of starting a hashtag movemnt or get offened when someone tells them the truth......

unacceptable and a continues let down..........

BUT LETS PUSH MOBILE LETS NOT FIX the 2 toons we messed up... and most importanly for the pc consumers of our product! LETS not protect our companies " integrity " and crack down on the botters.

its amazing you finnaly have done the SECOND minor update that HAS TURNED into another SHOW of a stuggling DEV department that cant release a simply BUG fix PATCH! 

BUT wait THERES MORE... in season 2 we will address these issues.... we have typed it out for you guys and the forum mods here relink the same post over and over and over...

hold on....

these are just words typed and copied and pasted nothing is actually getting fixed... the things you do attempt to fix you screw up worse??? then you actually release them and let it go live.... it TRULY SHOWS how incompetent you are as a company with this game!

i love it that you GUYS POST!!!! HEY WE HAVE DONE THIS CHECK OUT HOW AWESOME WE ARE... and yet YOU FAILED LMFAO!!!!

Message 1 of 12 (458 Views)

★ Guide

Lol maybe I could take your post more serious if you weren't ranting like a kid, or making side comments that aren't game related. Sound seems better for me and pathfinder doesn't seem as much of a bullet sponge anymore so that's a plus for me.

Message 2 of 12 (442 Views)

★ Guide

the fact still remains as what i said ... they didnt fix it ... its now worse especially on my end with a 5 week old brand new built ryzen 7 2700x on a x470 mobo with 32 gigs of 3600 and a 970 evo paired with a 1070ti on a aio with 2 predator 24.5 inch 240 hz screens... your right it must just be me and this * setup i have i guess... LMFAO!!! what a trolll im super glad it is better on your end BUD!

Message 3 of 12 (432 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm not really experiencing any of these issues either. @LockOutz_YT  Maybe you should repair your game if you're on PC or just restart you machine and maybe your router?

Message 4 of 12 (431 Views)

★ Guide

LMFAOOOOO i build TOP TIER GAMING COMPUTERSSSSSSSSSSS

TTPS .......TOP TIER PRO STREAMS... restart my router this guy says LMFAO!!!!!!

Message 5 of 12 (422 Views)

★ Guide

ill go live right now then you can watch my computer IF IM NOT looking at the target i cant hear anything i get to hear shots with my team enaged in combat 10 yards away and if i turn to move to a better position i lose the sound and have to look immedialty back to where they are to get a visual reference ... the volume is broke for me period....it must just be ONLY my computer then ... funny how every other game i run works lmfao!

Message 6 of 12 (420 Views)

★ Guide

must be that " tOp TiEr SeTuP" you got there guy lol. 

Message 7 of 12 (403 Views)

★★★ Guide

Top Tier! hahaha!

You know nothing about computers firstly you just filled all your ram slots up like a noob 32gb of ram lol! wasted your cash there.

This spec is low to mid tier.

Message 8 of 12 (397 Views)

★ Guide

lol i guess you have a "i9 9900k XE" and "rtx 2080ti's running in sli" ....id love to see what your playing on...  must be this * setup BUD!

there isnt very much that is very much faster then what im running ... were are talking about % points here ......if this system is having issues with the game but yet everything else i run destiny 2 world of warcraft halo overwatch Co4 fornite they all run perfect.... repiaring the game does nothing you have to manulaly go and edit the cfg to fix the sounds problems... if im doing that to fix my issue in 3 seconds but there RELEASED UP date dont fix it THAT TOOK 2 MONTHS... i guess its considered a.......... what?

so since every OTHER game i run works perfectly i guess i should start pulling apart my pc to figure out why the sounds files are messed up in apex?

Message 9 of 12 (389 Views)

★★★ Guide

Firstly as you just proved you know nothing games do not support sli anymore.

Message 10 of 12 (383 Views)