Re: ANDROMEDA "ENOUGH"

by IceAxe18

Original Post

★★ Pro

@IIIPripyaTIII wrote:

@Nykara360 and people can abuse the vendor in Nexus. Just go in and out of the docking bay and she has it in stock again xd

(dont tell bioware shhhhht Wink  )

I like the puzzles anyways and never use the keys - they are great for ppl who don't like doing them though. Which was the whole point of them I thought Standard smile.

Message 11 of 20 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The puzzles are still in the game. I don't think people realize that the keys are rare, so when you do find a key in a store for us who don't like doing the puzzle its great find, but when you can't find a key it get frustrating. As for the inventory you do have a choice to expand it or not, so why does it matter if others expand there inventory space? In general games should be played the way you want to play not play the way others want you to play. That's why games should give options to the player to play the game the way you want to play the game.

Message 12 of 20 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@IceAxe18Dude, I can get a hundred remnant keys in 10 minutes in Nexus. I just mentioned that 2 comments back Tongue out

Message 13 of 20 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@IIIPripyaTIII wrote:

@IceAxe18Dude, I can get a hundred remnant keys in 10 minutes in Nexus. I just mentioned that 2 comments back Tongue out

Either the game doesn't like me or I passed up a store there on Nexus, because I couldn't find a key there. Standard smile

Message 14 of 20 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It's in the docking bay, unless you haven't unlocked it. I've already reported the issue in the bug section, now waiting for a response. Enjoy it until they patch it (if they patch it Tongue out)

Message 15 of 20 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

And I have a video of it as well (recorded with an iPad though Tongue out)

Message 16 of 20 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm like 65% into the game so far, and I just found the key there on Nexus at the General Store.

Message 17 of 20 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The exploit works for other stuff like augmentations, so enjoy Tongue out

Message 18 of 20 (489 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah no... they didn't remove solving puzzles at all.  

In case you didn't play before the patch, half the consoles auto-activate anyway!  That is just how it goes.  There is only 22 puzzles in the game (afaik) and since I did them all for the trophy in the last 2 days, post-patch, I can assure you they haven't gone anywhere.  

The only thing they did was make the Cypher keys more abundant, which yes - was stupid.  If you can't play a 4x4 grid of Sodoku, you probably shouldn't be playing any game.  But that's besides the point.

You can easily just choose not to use the keys - and then boom, it is like nothing has ever changed.

Message 19 of 20 (477 Views)

★ Guide

I kind of agree with OP. Remanant keys made sense as very expensive for game balance and the inventory was already insanely easy to manage in this game, it's completely overkill to raise the maximum from 80 to 200, they may as well have just put it on infinity because you will basically be able to do half the game without ever having to manage it.

Message 20 of 20 (469 Views)