All Replies

Re: ALL WE NEED IS CROSS PLAY !

★ Apprentice

Respawn has to listen now!

Message 2 of 28 (815 Views)

★ Guide

first things first though.

Cant crossplay until they add mouse and keyboard support for consoles.

Then we could play PS4 vs PC, etc.

Without parity of input crossplay is a horrible idea.

Message 3 of 28 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As a PC player i would LOVE to have console kids in my matches! My win rate would sky rocket. 

Message 4 of 28 (782 Views)

★ Guide

@boolboo wrote:

As a PC player i would LOVE to have console kids in my matches! My win rate would sky rocket. 

On your team though??  

And why do you think console players using native M/KB support would be easy fodder?

Do you play at 240FPS or something?  Or maybe u just dont know about fortnite and the whole crossplay thing??

Message 5 of 28 (780 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@DadPhilly im sure he doesn't know how cross play works
Message 6 of 28 (765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Re7oadZ wrote:
@DadPhillyim sure he doesn't know how cross play works

I do... even if kbm is approved for this game, which there is no news of... Im running 1080p pinned at 144hz. Some PC players may be running 1440p at 144hz etc... I still think console will be weaker opponents on average than other PC players. Im reading xbox one x dipping into low 50 fps, and the base systems are even worse in the 40 fps range at what.....720p? 

So skill level being equal well......I think you get the idea. 

But I get your point console players would be on my team too, if im not playing with friends. Also Im sure the game is fun on console as well....Im just sayin.

Message 7 of 28 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Totally agree on request for crossplay but also add cross platform progression to it. Until Apex is on par with Fortnite it will lose ground over time as people swing back to Fortnite to play with their mates on other platforms. EA should have learnt this from Black Ops, Respawn should be pressing for it also.

Message 8 of 28 (692 Views)

★ Guide

@boolboo wrote:

@Re7oadZ wrote:
@DadPhillyim sure he doesn't know how cross play works

I do... even if kbm is approved for this game, which there is no news of... Im running 1080p pinned at 144hz. Some PC players may be running 1440p at 144hz etc... I still think console will be weaker opponents on average than other PC players. Im reading xbox one x dipping into low 50 fps, and the base systems are even worse in the 40 fps range at what.....720p? 

So skill level being equal well......I think you get the idea. 

But I get your point console players would be on my team too, if im not playing with friends. Also Im sure the game is fun on console as well....Im just sayin.

The base xbox, yeah it gets low, but the base ps4 holds up pretty good to 60FPS.

The x and pro they always test above 1080p, but at 1080p they run really good.  Wish they would add a 1080p test as well, I have a pro and only use a 1080p display, it honestly looks really good and plays very fast, on pc has gtx 1070 and I7 4790 and 16GB RAM and can only hold around 80FPS stable, and that requires lowering the in game settings below what the ps4 pro runs at.

Not bad for a $400 console vs a $1200 pc imo.

U also have to realize most pc gamers are using lower end rigs then the base ps4 even, look at this very forum and see how many would love to have the stable 60 base ps4 provides.

Message 9 of 28 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

y do you think console players are trash look at that one guy that played in the summer squmesh we place better than most pc players and he is controller we dont suck it is just that you can lock on to us and turn around faster 

Message 10 of 28 (562 Views)