Re: ALC settings sharing

by SpyrosFPS

Original Post

Champion
@Koochi-Q Ngl I tried it out for a few matches when we spoke about it but just couldn't get it right so I sacked it off.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 25 (18,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Koochi-Q 

Deadzone> 3% ( This is to eliminate minor stick drift, increase if needed )

Outer Threshold> 2% ( no difference but just to make sure that settings will take effect )

Response Curve> 15 or 14 ( Classic is 15 ) i used to play classic so i like it.  10 or less feels twitchy for me and i'm missing far targets. Actually, i think i'm going to try 14 because 15 might feel dull but i've had many good games with 15.

Yaw Speed> 260 ( Around 4,5 Look sensitivity )

Pitch Speed> 200 ( 4,5 )

Turning Extra Yaw> 100 ( Allows for quicker turn-arounds without sacrificing fine control hip fire )  80-100 or higher if you want

ADS Yaw Speed> 130 ( This is 3,5 ADS Look sensitivity ) 

ADS Pitch Speed> 130 ( How quickly the view looks up or down, when aiming )

I suggest to start from 100-110 and later maybe increase it. I used to play at 120 i believe it's my favourite but lately i'm trying 130.

Keep in mind that we are increasing ads up and down so it might affect your Wingman shots.

Maybe 100-110 is the right for you or increase it to have less recoil with automatic weapons.

This will help with the recoil of weapons. It takes some time to get used to it. At first your aim will go downwards but you'll get used to it and control your aim. You'll learn to put less pressure downwards on right stick and eventually you'll have less recoil and hit more shots especially with automatic weapons.

I always make minor changes i might reduce or increase something by one click and see how it goes.

SI_20210327_120857.jpgSI_20210327_121008.jpgSI_20210327_120948.jpg

Message 12 of 25 (18,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

This video helped me to transfer my 4/4 Classic settings to Advanced Look Controls and then made some adjustments according to my preference.

You can transfer your Classic settings and just increase a little the Ads Pitch speed ( up/down ) for less recoil.

Message 13 of 25 (18,184 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SpyrosFPS Nice setup, with my pro controller... which I busted I couldn’t do low deadzone due to stick drift... so everything felt so delayed...

I def feel the response curve tho. Especially if you move it subtly. I tried going with 6 earlier this week and my brain kept saying “delayed! Delayed!” xD.

Your ads speeds are too high for me to track ppl. I had it higher than what I use now but I don’t think I had it that high. Now I can track ppl mid jump proficiently without overaiming and without aim assist being in my way. If I go over the values I have now I end up aiming too fast or not fast enough and then aim assist will kick in and mess it up for me.

Besides, I hip fire alot these days xD.
Message 14 of 25 (18,168 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Koochi-Q
I don't understand how my ads is high. Your picture indicates Ads Yaw speed>221 which is very high for me. Mine is lower 130 and x1 optic 1.0
Only my Ads Pitch is higher than yours. Yours is 89 but you can try 110, it's good for less recoil.
Message 15 of 25 (18,157 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SpyrosFPS Forgot to say “ADS” in the aforementioned pitch 😅. I also got confused looking at our things. I saw (based on small image on phone) that my ADS yaw was 89 XD. But that’s why I spoke about tracking jumps... thats where I still need work and switching from hip to ads when multiple targets are near me.

My thing is... I’m fairly good at initial shooting. Recoil control, even if I know the pattern is my weak suit as I’ve seen playing against @maximas1986... This is due to the fact of Titanfall & Cod games having far lower TTK. Usually it’s prrr... dead whereas here it’s prrrrrrrrrr *breaths* rrrrrr before someone’s dead xD. So the initial snap is there, but the staying is gone. That’s why my ADS is quite low...

I might try 110 soon and report back.
Message 16 of 25 (18,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 17 of 25 (18,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Your settings are great Koochi, They are the best i've tried. It's given me hope to become a really good player on this game. I just turned a few settings down slightly. The ones I had previously felt good for a little bit but are too slow. The only problem is the controller drift, it makes it difficult sometimes to hit shots from longer range. Do you have a new controller or something?

Message 18 of 25 (18,001 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LocustSniper Practically every controller has stick drift. I bought and swapped an Elite controller 3 times before thinking “Okay every one has it so no elite controller for me”.

I don’t have a new controller and mine has stick drift too unfortunately. But my previous stickdrift was so bad that the controller I have now might as well not have stick drift.

To counter stickdrift either open up your controller and blow in it... or learn to live with it unfortunately... just like I do.

Longer shots for me are difficult too, mainly cause I’ve always been a close quarters person 😅
Message 19 of 25 (17,989 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
So earlier today I tried something... I went to firing range and tested the default settings... I knew I’d be above the 4... but I started at 2... not worth mentioning except that if you play on 2, you might as well just play bloodhound, do the horn emote and stand still cause you’re gonna die anyway... jeez that was slow.

Upped it to 4... still too slow...

Upped to 5... still too slow.

Upped to 6... here’s where it got interesting. It’s basically my speed on ALC (I had aim speed set at ‘same’) but with one noticeable difference; there was no aim assist.

At first I thought I was crazy but even while slowly moving the thumbstick, it kept on the same pace. When moving it all the way, also same.

So starting from 6 there’s no auto aim. Tried 7... I could handle the speed as it was still relatively the same as my own ALC and number 6, but the snapping was just faster but still no aim assist what threw me off...

8... the less said about that one the better... If I could control that, I would dominate!
Message 20 of 25 (17,918 Views)