Re: ALC question

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ALC question

I have a question regarding ALC and I'm wondering if any of you have an answer for me.  When you first enable ALC, what are the default pitch and yaw settings?  Do they go to the standard value for whatever sensitivity you have set already?  Do they go to some default setting no matter what your initial settings are?

IOW what happens to the pitch and yaw settings when you first enable ALC settings?  This is for helping answer other people's questions, thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (1,140 Views)

Accepted Solution

My suspicion is that they get set where to the vertical lines are on the sliders.  If I can't get a definitive answer, I'll just go in on a fresh account and see for myself.

I did so, and this is the answer.  ALC will default to the vertical lines on the sliders.  I'm guessing that these are the values for 3/3 sens with a classic response curve.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,112 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@pandareno1999 From my understanding it defaults to whatever you sensitivities are set at. I've never testing this tho. You could set them to something, go into alc, then go back and set them to something different and then see if the defaults are different.
Message 2 of 6 (1,128 Views)

[ Edited ]

Too late, because when you turn it off it stay where you set it!  There is no option to reset ALC to default  My suspicion is that they get set where to the vertical lines are on the sliders.  If I can't get a definitive answer, I'll just go in on a fresh account and see for myself.

Message 3 of 6 (1,119 Views)

My suspicion is that they get set where to the vertical lines are on the sliders.  If I can't get a definitive answer, I'll just go in on a fresh account and see for myself.

I did so, and this is the answer.  ALC will default to the vertical lines on the sliders.  I'm guessing that these are the values for 3/3 sens with a classic response curve.

Message 4 of 6 (1,113 Views)

★★ Guide
@pandareno1999 They are set to whatever the standard Classic setting is if you restore to default. I think maybe 4/3 Classic is the default amd what the lines/default ALCs are.
Message 5 of 6 (901 Views)

[ Edited ]

@CocoaTheHyena I must have missed noticing the restore to default option, but any way it was easier to check on a fresh account than to write down all my settings so I could restore them after. It is indeed 3-3.

Message 6 of 6 (893 Views)