Re: AIM BOT AND HACKERS

by adidasPowah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

AIM BOT AND HACKERS

★★★ Newbie

Im starting to hate aoex because of the hacker please patch immediately.

Message 1 of 7 (895 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Champ_McDonalds 

Cheats are a nuisance but they are being banned all the time. It can be very frustrating when there's a spike in this kind of unwanted activity.

Don't forget you can report any cheats you encounter using the in game report feature or send your reports along with any evidence to EAC using this link.

All reports are gratefully received and treated with the utmost seriousness.

If you would like to know more about the progress being made against cheating in Apex you can read about it here.

Best of luck! Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (856 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Champ_McDonalds 

Cheats are a nuisance but they are being banned all the time. It can be very frustrating when there's a spike in this kind of unwanted activity.

Don't forget you can report any cheats you encounter using the in game report feature or send your reports along with any evidence to EAC using this link.

All reports are gratefully received and treated with the utmost seriousness.

If you would like to know more about the progress being made against cheating in Apex you can read about it here.

Best of luck! Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

There is no progress being made.  There losing the fight!  Hackers dominate the game now on PC.  PC version is a hack fest of a mess.  To say otherwise is lying or you are terrible at playing and can’t recognize how infested it is.  

[Removed by CM]

Message 3 of 7 (851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

EA JUST LOOK AT YOUR ANTI CHEATS [Removed by CM]

THE GUY WITH 6K+ KILLS 400 WINS AND NOT BANNED ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HE RUINED 400 GAMES AND NOT BANNED

Message 4 of 7 (817 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’ve quit this game for almost 2 months because of the cheaters. 2 months ago the amount of cheaters is rampant and Respawn claimed they have banned over 770k accounts etc etc. 2 months later which is now, I came to check on forum to decide whether to play the game or not and the amount of complaints about cheater is still rampant. Glad I checked the forum first before playing. Saved my time lol

Message 5 of 7 (791 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (655 Views)

★★★ Guide

That was not from my game thats twitch clip your report system tells to tell my name to check my logs i didnt ewven play that game

Message 7 of 7 (641 Views)