AI tweaks

by Gormey

Original Post

AI tweaks

★ Expert

I only have one request...tone down the 80's rocket ride...literally if you peek from across the map while it's going you're dead...I simple get by a corner now as soon as I see an 80's just in case.

Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)

Re: AI tweaks

Champion
@Gormey I find that it can be hard to inflict direct damage with Rocket Ride most of the time, which is why I do not find this ability too annoying, but Al can easily directly damage you and vanquish you before you react. Something needs to change.
Message 2 of 4 (391 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 I think the ability is somewhat annoying as there are many players who seem to be able to take full advantage of it (which in itself wouldn't be bad). Many run around until rocket ride is recharged or shoot the opponent a few times normally and run away when low health, only to then suddenly turn around once regenerated to rocket ride the player who pursued them and would have deserved the vanquish.
And the bots seem to land a hit with every single rocket obliterating you in half a second.
Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)

★ Expert

Yeah as a human player I find it borderline useless...something I use as a hail Mary before the enemies kill me.

Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)