Re: AI Bots...

by ElliotLH

Original Post

@R1ckyDaMan19

XP's will be lowered i guess, So players can't abuse the system..
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 11 of 41 (494 Views)

★ Pro

Progressing against bots sounds a lot like boosting.

Message 12 of 41 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I am pretty sure nobody will force you to play with AI bots Standard smile

Many players expressed a wish to play offline with AI bots, so in my opininon there should be dedicated offline mode, like Instant Action in Star Wars Battlefront 2, but I think we will have to wait for more info on that. However developer has made tremendous progress in the development of advanced AI, which can be equally chalenging as real players. I recommend reading this article: https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/star-wars-battlefront-2/news/ai-article-deep-dive

Message 13 of 41 (459 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Forkbeard84 Might be a necessary evil if we get more BFV-type weapon assignments.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 14 of 41 (454 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Forkbeard84 wrote:

Progressing against bots sounds a lot like boosting.

BF rookies playing against AI for unlocks are still going to get destroyed vs human oppenents. Even with unlocks, playing against AI can only get players to a certain point in skill.

Bots have been around for decades, I welcome the addition.

Message 15 of 41 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ElliotLH Absolutely this.  I so sincerely hope that the weapon assignments are removed entirely or at least revamped a bit.  Some of them quite difficult indeed... I remember watching professional streamers struggle with some of them early on... it was rough.

The sad part is many of them were not reflective of your skill with the weapon, but rather your chance circumstance.  If the teams were unbalanced, it was next to impossible for some of them.

Message 16 of 41 (431 Views)

Hero
@carsono311 Sure was, gave up on most of them myself now too. Being totally honest, I did also cheese as many as possible through Combined Arms.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 17 of 41 (425 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Pretty much all weapon assignments other than X number of kills or X amount of damage should be consigned to the dustbin. 

Message 18 of 41 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@ElliotLHYes it could become a necessary evil. It seems like an easy way to get the assignments done which might take some of the fun out of the game. One idea would be to make anything done against a bot not worth any in game assignments. I really don't know how that would work.

Also I dont know if you noticed the exchange has your Bloodied Landship right now.

@ZombieP1owI'm a big fan of getting bots as well. So much utility there.

Message 19 of 41 (374 Views)

★★★ Guide
@WindowsManTv_CZE What do AI bots or progression have to do with someone not being good in FPS's? Or play with friends? It's absolute garbage if they allow progression off bots.
Message 20 of 41 (360 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help