Re: ADS Sensitivity is not the same on all Guns

by Sinister-Cupcake

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

i've done some tests on the trainings range...

If u want a 90° turn on hipfire is exact the same on ads u need following values...

RE-45 1.0
Wingman 1.2

Alternator / P2020 / R-99 / Peacekeeper / Mastiff 1.3

G7 Scout / R-301 / Flatline / Longbow / Hemlock / Spitfire 1.4

can somebody confirm that?

Message 11 of 19 (3,213 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
Remember reading something similar @A1thir. Where the weapons were grouped up by ads ratio. And I think your calculations are correct.

Doesn't really matter unless you pick up the weapons with the same ratio tho. Also an option to force chosen Fov when using ADS is missing. So building muscle memory with all the different weapons scattered around is very difficult.

I really don't mind having a lower sens sniper with a 6x.
Hell, I can even understand why some would like the higher sens with a low ads to loot more efficiently. But changing to a secondary mid fight and have such sensitivity discrepancy has to be an development oversight.

Think CoD uses the same formula for sensitivity, but there you pick your weapon before the match and usually stick to it. In Apex you're kinda forced to use whatever you find.
Message 12 of 19 (3,193 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Destiny has this too, but there I had the option to use the same weapon or something simular in my loadout.

Ive had a hell of a time adjusting to all the diffrent senses and then there are the scopes, I now try to stick to the 1x scopes and try to switch guns as soon as possible to something I always used, which is not always an option in a BR.

Hilarity with my aim ensues when I pick up an Re-45 after playing a round with a R301

Message 13 of 19 (3,180 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

*bump*

Message 14 of 19 (3,135 Views)

★★★ Guide

I was going to say universal soldier aiming but that makes your ads speed and un ads speed the same. Maybe there's a way they can do it for just the ads speed across all guns.

Message 15 of 19 (3,124 Views)

★★ Novice

Please please please add individual sensitivity settings for the different scopes! I would love to play the game. But it feels so off compared to my usual settings and I can only set it right for one magnification.

Message 16 of 19 (3,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also discovered there is a 3rd sens in the game.

The one you use in the menu (which aint so bad) but the same sens is used if you browse the lootboxes of enemies. With low dpi you get slowed down terribly which can be gamebreaking... Frown Any suggestions?
Message 17 of 19 (3,045 Views)

★★ Novice
@OceanSpecimen I really enjoy apex legends and it is the only game I actually enjoy to play but only if i get a 1x scope so I have the same sensitivity that im used to. If you Pickup a gun on the ground with its default scope it will not have a 1:1 sensitivity and you cant change it at all without chaning your dpi.
Message 18 of 19 (2,663 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Sinister-Cupcake Thanks man. I tried it and it worked
Message 19 of 19 (2,488 Views)