ADD: DROP training.

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Re: ADD: DROP training.

★★★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Bro I've seen things you couldn't even imagine... i mean, you probably could seeing as you play the game. But yeah.

I hate people that drop and don't ping... like "where are we going?" 'Cause i know i can probably get there or somewhere ideal faster than they can. As long i lnow rough area i can sort it out myself.
Message 11 of 15 (262 Views)

Champion

@1ronKeys  Yeaaah I've been around long enough to be part of the scenery now bud. Wink

But I get your point lmao. I've seen some mind boggling drops rofl. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 15 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@IDTAKEN192000I love it how you misinterpret my message even tho this time I could see why...

But lemme be clear this time: I press the solo jump button, I don't actually solo jump... Got it so far? Good. If the jump master takes too long I actually solo jump... like if we've gone 9/10th of the map and he hasn't jumped yet.

Except in my case, I don't cry or tell how bad they are if I actually solo jump and die... Most cases even if I solo jump somewhere... my teammates who jump later somehow 90% of the time die before me... so... yea... what you're saying is relatively unknown to me, so better luck next time.

@1ronKeys, I knew you'd like it :P

@hayhor Playing with a mushy brain is the best way to play since it's malleable :P 

Message 13 of 15 (210 Views)

★★★ Expert

So...if you drop right away, but don't push forward so you fly slow, and you fly all the way across the map, that's how it's done, right?

Message 14 of 15 (196 Views)

Just today my squads JM decided in World’s Edge to drop us straight into the skyward beam of lava shooting up from the Hammond Robotics tower, causing an Insta-Death to the entire squad.....

#20/20 Squads... so yeah I agree a training mode for Dropping would be apreciated.

XBoxONE - SILVERisSORY

Message 15 of 15 (138 Views)