ACCOUNT EMAIL I DON'T REMEMBER

by Degrater_monano

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ACCOUNT EMAIL I DON'T REMEMBER

★★★ Newbie

My EA account that I had linked to my Xbox that I made 5 years ago, the email to it either doesn't exist anymore, has the same email as my other ea account (they are completely different accounts I know they are) or an email I don't remember or have access to. The only way i could login to this account was through the xbox linked accounts. I stupidly unlinked them without remembering the email or password. I tried password reset and with the origin ID but it sends the password reset to neither of my emails I have. All my EA saved data is on that and I have tried twice with EA support with little luck, the account has no purchases or info related to it, it was an account I made to play EA games. I want to get my account back with no scripts or bs. That account had a lot of saves. Frown

Message 1 of 2 (180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ACCOUNT EMAIL I DON'T REMEMBER

Community Manager

Hey @Degrater_monano if you have spoken with our live support team and they have advised you that they are unable to assist then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The best thing I can recommend is to gather as much information as possible and speak with our live support team again. 

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)

All Replies

Re: ACCOUNT EMAIL I DON'T REMEMBER

Community Manager

Hey @Degrater_monano if you have spoken with our live support team and they have advised you that they are unable to assist then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The best thing I can recommend is to gather as much information as possible and speak with our live support team again. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)