Re: ABOUT THE R-99

by aisthebestletter

Original Post

ABOUT THE R-99

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Good day, Manners n Respect... Ummm for me idk why y'all nerf the R-99 extended clip, Bcz now the Havoc,Flatline and Hemlock got damage increased... If y'all trying to balance the guns,..then why nerf the extended clip it's unfair... idc about the recoil that easy to control... But come on fair is fair then increased the damage per bullet on the R-99 or give us atleast 1 more bullet in the mags... All those guns y'all buff got a huge extended clip and still damage increased strupz unfair... Everybody wanna feel equal there was no problem with the R-99 extended clips y'all BIAS

Message 1 of 13 (715 Views)

Champion

The mag nerf was minimal...you lose 3 bullets on a lv 3 clip it legit makes no difference. This gun still shreds in CQC....i agree its a pointless nerf, the recoil adjustment was a nice touch though...no more mid range full auto lasering can only be a good thing. :,)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 13 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Ballageo11 Either they somehow made it easier but since this season I’m having a very easy time handling it as opposed to medium difficulty :P
Message 3 of 13 (652 Views)

@Ballageo11 Think yourself lucky that your favourite gun wasn't the Alternator. That was my favourite gun in TF2 and now without Disrupter rounds its back to being a throw away gun.
Message 4 of 13 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Ballageo11 I mean it’s not that bad of a difference you don’t even notice it
Message 5 of 13 (626 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@xx_Dante2k_xx  Just noticed today that the slot for the hop-up was missing. I was wondering why I haven't come across any. Looks like I wasted money on a skin for something that was dispatched. :/

Message 6 of 13 (596 Views)

I disagree, the fire rate is too high so it needed a nerf. It actually should have gotten nerfed more. I hate that gun. It is too easy and cheap, I refuse to use it. 

Message 7 of 13 (571 Views)

★★★ Guide
@xx_Dante2k_xx I think they took out D rounds so that we have a chance to test double shot and anvil receiver.
Message 8 of 13 (562 Views)

★★ Guide

A gun like the R-99 is supposed to be a rapid-fire sprayer, for close-quarters combat. Also known as a sub-machine gun. It is not supposed to be a spraying assault-rifle.

I still see players lazering other players at medium and further ranges. This should not be the case.

I approve of Respawn's recoil increase. The extended mag nerf though? I disagree there. I think the best way to handle the R-99 is to increase the recoil a little further and then really nerf the damage.

Message 9 of 13 (483 Views)

★★★ Novice
@aisthebestletter Ummm hold up u talk about easy to use don't get me wrong there are Smgs,Assaults,Snipers,Shotguns and Pistols players... I'm a Smg player any shooting I play I love SMGs cause amma RUSHER so I like to be moving with a adrenaline rush ... So for me I Loveeee that gun
Message 10 of 13 (437 Views)