Re: AAs are too strong.

by premadon13

Original Post

AAs are too strong.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You guys seriously need to concider the stationary Anti-air weaponry. They reach over the entire map sometimes and as a pilot that is very annoying. You have nerfed the planes but the AA's are WAY to strong and they also have to long reach. Why should they be realistic when the rest of the game is not? I understand nerfing Air -> ground but ground -> air are currently too strong and you are going to loose a mayority of OLD players and supporters because of this. There are plenty of other games that delivers air combat 100 times better then you currently do. You decide how big splash damage explosives have but you dont give us an opertunity to play hardcore anymore so everything needs to be balanced! You are trying to make the game "easier" or more easy to learn for new players to gain money on sales to new people who havent played the series before.... is that really the way to go? You are making old players/supporters disapointed and me along with alot other people are going to play different games if you do not start to listen to the real community of players that have been your supporters for many years. We who have been buying every game in the series to support you are more likley to buy the next game or DLC that you sell over a new player who bought the game on a sale. 

If you constantly get killed from bombers or planes you are standing on the wrong place. Use cover and run from shelter to shelter and it should be easier to stay away from airplanes. I think ive been bombed once. Playing as a infantry should requre you to keep an eye for bombers just as when you fly an airplane you need to look for Anti-air. That balance is not good because there are both stationary AA guns and mobile AA guns that are really strong with a long range and high rate of fire.

Sorry for broken English.

Best regards.

Message 1 of 3 (316 Views)

I've only destroyed 2 planes with the Pom-Poms and that's not from a lack of trying. They are extremely effective on direct hits, but a semi-decent pilot should easily be able to evade them long enough to get out of range for repairs. Splash damage isn't nearly as bad as it was in BF1 and I think you've just been unlucky.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

★★★ Novice

They did Nerf  the AA when they nerfed the planes, get a bomber drop some bombs on that guy and go about you day. Some fighters come with bombs also to make it fair get some 

Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)