AntiAir Tank weapons range are so High and they are so OP

by sina_ab075

Original Post

Re: AA buff is an overkill

★★★ Guide

I wonder if they will change AA after everyone has been saying it's OP.
Any info on coming patches? (Not content).

Message 31 of 38 (999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@GUTENTAAAAGnice video like always :D

Message 32 of 38 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now its, August most of the pro Pilots left the game cause the fliegerfaust still oneshot fighters and the AA spam gets out of control .

Im on the 0,1% of the pilots in bf5 tracker.

Nice work Dice 

Message 33 of 38 (955 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DanielNussi777 Unfortunately that is correct, many pilots have left due to the heavy swing towards AAs with no signs of an adjustment coming. AAs as a whole aren't that bad but once you get 2 or more in tandem, there aren't many places left to fly due to the unrivalled range they have
Message 34 of 38 (923 Views)

AntiAir Tank weapons range are so High and they are so OP

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All servers
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug AntiAir tanks are very overpowered.they are camping at their base and headshoting us at end of the map.their range is very high and they easily can camp from very long distance and kill infantries.they are becoming cancer for battlefield V.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play a match in panzerstorm or alsundan or twistedsteel and other maps that you are able that use AntiAir tanks
What happens when the bug occurs? They can camp from very long range and kill soldiers very easy
What should be happening instead? Please reduce range of AntiAir tanks weapon

AntiAir Guns are very overpowered because of their weapons range and can kill soldiers at very long distance

Message 35 of 38 (859 Views)

Re: AntiAir Tank weapons range are so High and they are so OP

★★★ Expert
@sina_ab075 See also discussion here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/AA-buff-is-an-overkill/td-p/9262907/jump-to/first-unrea...

@EA_Atic can you merge this post in that topic? This way we keep an overview. Thanks.
Message 36 of 38 (844 Views)

Re: AntiAir Tank weapons range are so High and they are so OP

★★★★ Apprentice

It's true, AA become toxic AF, i spent the major part of my time repairing, killing AA noobs that are only capable of playing an entire match on the AA ending the match with an incredile negative ratio, only because they think to get some easy kill. Not to mention the stupid fighters noob that run to AA whrn you are on their back killing them. The buff was a complete mess, i can understand a buff on the damage, but in maps like arras and narvik, the AA can kill you from spawn to spawn, it's a complete non sense. Please DICE if you still care about us and bf5 please, debuff at least the range of the AA now the game it's really unbalanced

Message 37 of 38 (763 Views)

★★ Novice
@GUTENTAAAAG Battlefield has lost its essence. turned to more infantry game. It is a battlefiled battlefield and is famous for its vehicles. Battlefiled 4 or 3 no longer has this exciting epic skill requirement. and there is an extreme pilot hostility. In every game this problem has increased and my bf is over. This is the result of a group of unskilled infantry crying. they don't fix it. In fact, while there are many modes for infantry, they chose this in every game. If I were just going to play the infantry game, what am I doing in my bf, there are better alternatives.
Message 38 of 38 (643 Views)