A warning from the EA community manager

by SxyAlphaBeastNJ

Original Post

A warning from the EA community manager

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So after hearing all the nonsense on why SOLO's shouldn't happen, and knowing first hand why they should. I was about to create an online petition to get people to sign it to show Respawn and EA just how important this was.. But first, I did a quick check, and I am glad I did because one already exists..  

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 17 (1,200 Views)

Re: A warning from the EA community manager

★★ Guide

I guess they just dont want to face the truth because they know a lot of people would vote for solo mode

They would rather supress it than look bad by not adding in something that so many people clearly want and something that is obviously good for the game

Message 2 of 17 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ShadoWawker @SxyAlphaBeastNJ 

They are not in the mood for any change,

because,

this is a free game and they worries about its future.

That's what I just figured out.

This 2 months baby is dead.

Message 3 of 17 (1,102 Views)

Hey there!

I do not recommend creating a other post like this again.

If your post is removed by a CM, you clearly broke AHQ Rule's.

You can find all AHQ rules and guideline down below.

AHQ - Rules & Guidelines.

If you want to suggest something do it in the right way.
Yes, solo & duo mode's are requested a lot and this is known by EA / Respawn.
But maybe the dev's are focusing on other content they want to push out first.

Give it time, no need to break rule for that, even when its really frustrating.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 17 (1,054 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If they really wanted to make this game a squad based BR, they should have not allowed random teams to play, like, no solo que at all...

You either que into the game with a pre-made or go play something else, which is exactly what everyone will be doing once people who do want to play with squads but keep getting solo's in their squad or solo's that get into squads that don't want to be there

At some point, something is gonna give and we are going have outselves another dead game and all the people who were against solo mode are then going to be like omg what happened? Where did all the easy kills go for my Pre-Made 3 man team ive been rocking for 10 years or more and they will then also move to the next game...

I dont know how many more games I have left in me, thanks to the insta quiters and anti-social team mates, but its not a whole lot at this point and I got like 500 hours in this game.

Message 5 of 17 (1,021 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Then don't play and come back when they announce a solo mode. 

Simple as that... 

Message 6 of 17 (982 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why is the solution always, "go play something else" ?

Idd like to see them do things to the game so that we have a reason to stick around and support it, because lets face it, noone comes back in 5-6 months from now when they do decide then, "oh yeah, we might need to add solo's because we cant fill 1 server anymore."

Have you seen the numbers?, they don't look good atm

Message 7 of 17 (934 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@IronWolf9k_YT wrote:

Idd like to see them do things to the game so that we have a reason to stick around and support it, because lets face it, noone comes back in 5-6 months from now when they do decide then, "oh yeah, we might need to add solo's because we cant fill 1 server anymore."

The only numbers I see are the que when entering a match and it never takes that long. Maybe that's just on consoles? I don't know but it seems to be doing okay. Not that I don't want duo's or solo's believe me I do. I just don't see what the problem is with knowing this might take time till then I just try and play the best I can with what's given to me.

Message 8 of 17 (919 Views)

★★ Guide

@OnyxTempestRain wrote:

@IronWolf9k_YT wrote:

The only numbers I see are the que when entering a match and it never takes that long. Maybe that's just on consoles? I don't know but it seems to be doing okay. Not that I don't want duo's or solo's believe me I do. I just don't see what the problem is with knowing this might take time till then I just try and play the best I can with what's given to me.

The problem is, they currently have no intention of adding solos into the game so we have to convince them its the right thing to do

If we just sit around and wait and nobody asks for solos then they'll never add it in for whatever ridiculous reasons they have

Message 9 of 17 (898 Views)

★ Guide

@ShadoWawker wrote:

The problem is, they currently have no intention of adding solos into the game so we have to convince them its the right thing to do

If we just sit around and wait and nobody asks for solos then they'll never add it in for whatever ridiculous reasons they have

To keep complaining though won't force anything they don't want to do it may even push them further into not wanting to do some things. As much as many of us want something at the end of the day. The reality is they've read this want and desire so many times. We know they know we want solos and duos now we just really need to wait (or not and complain). It still their game and they'll do what they like regardless it all is on what they envision and are prepared to release at this time.

Message 10 of 17 (883 Views)