Re: A warning from the EA community manager

by Kdog_FivE-5-ni9e

Original Post

★★★ Novice
This game would be bad for solo. You would go back to teams within minutes after you landed and got shot in 10 seconds from 6 other solo players 30 games in a row.

The map and mechanics are based on team play, that is what makes this game stand out. Easy to find a team if you made an effort. There are a ton of other games that have solo for people who don't want to find a team.

I for one hope for doubles but solo won't work here and would only fragment the player base too much.
Message 11 of 17 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Play solo, you will die so fast (under a few seconds) since everybody basically enemies, it worst than 3rd party, your enemies are 360 degrees, and nobody going to help (flank/cover/revive/respawn), you will bail out and repeat again.

While it could be a thrilling experience for excellent players, but It could be a frustrating experience for many normal players.

Message 12 of 17 (357 Views)

★ Apprentice

Love how the lovely CMs run the show here.

Its like we decide and you can just go pee in the corner.
Thats how you lose players, fast as f**k

Message 13 of 17 (340 Views)

★★ Guide

@asukojo wrote:

Play solo, you will die so fast (under a few seconds) since everybody basically enemies, it worst than 3rd party, your enemies are 360 degrees, and nobody going to help (flank/cover/revive/respawn), you will bail out and repeat again.

While it could be a thrilling experience for excellent players, but It could be a frustrating experience for many normal players.

Yea if you're bad you will die in a few seconds, like in every other solo mode that exists

Thats just how it is, thats not a reason to exclude it from the game thats the nature of the mode

Are you telling us that you're a bad player?

I know i would be fine in solos as would many others. You think it would be frustrating? Ok go play squads then so whats the problem?

Nobody will force you to play solo mode, and nobody will remove squads from the game. You get to keep playing what you want and i get to play what i want

Everyone is happy so whats the problem?

Message 14 of 17 (315 Views)

★ Apprentice

If  we can't agree on something here in this solo thread then we won't survive in a solo game. Keep it as a team based game. At least people have a better chance of survival.

Message 15 of 17 (312 Views)

★★ Guide

@Kdog_FivE-5-ni9e wrote:

If  we can't agree on something here in this solo thread then we won't survive in a solo game. Keep it as a team based game. At least people have a better chance of survival.

Speak for yourself. If you are a bad player who knows he cant win in solos, then just stick to squads no one will force you to play solos 

But dont make up some bs reasons why solos shouldnt be added and try to act like we're all bad and none of us can do well in solos that is obviously not true

"we wont survive in a solo game" this makes literally no sense at all unless you're just referring to bad players and noobs

I will do just fine along with many others and there will always be a winner just like in squads. If you dont like it, if you cant handle it, then dont play it but also dont try to prevent us from having something that should be in the game just because you would get crushed in solos

Message 16 of 17 (302 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just like I said. If you can't debate with the community and just attack someone just because of your feelings then don't cry if they don't give you solo matches. You can't expect other's to be great at a game once they play the first time around. You may have experience in other royal battle games, But the game don't revolve around you. EA controls it in the end.

Message 17 of 17 (285 Views)