Re: A solution need to be found for solo players

by YunoYukkisu

Original Post

A solution need to be found for solo players

★★★★★ Guide

Sadly the people who I used to play with left at session 3 and never looked back, those who I meet online and played with are gone either, despite a few frustrations about the game I sill love it and still enjoy it, but I feel not for long.

No hate over here but the players are literally ruining the experience most of the time, ranked is hell as a solo player because everybody mindlessly rushes into fights and instantly gets knocked down, or they just leave the squad wondering around and die then putting the blame on other teammates and it is getting extremely annoying now.

Out of 40 games I usually have max 2 games where my teammates are decent, play strategically, don't rush, good communication and we always win that.

Pubs are the same, you can't enjoy it if someone gets knocked down they leave, the only game mode what is enjoyable for me at the moment is duo's, but personally I don't want to play it all the time.

I do understand that you can't change people, I do understand the "welcome to online gaming" part, but I think a solution should be developed or found for solo players.

I don't know how would this affect the game in general, but the majority of the BR games have solo modes, even for ranked, I do understand that the legends abilities were designed for team game but honestly what's the point? most of the time you will end up alone anyway

Again I am not trying to hate, but I think it is frustrating now.

I would really like to hear your opinions and solutions on this, maybe it will help me some way

Thank you

Message 1 of 24 (603 Views)

★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 I feel you. I tried to climb in rank hoping I can get decent teammates and now that I'm diamond I'm still getting low level plat 4 teammates that can't even shoot straight. The only good thing is that they can't quit and that's pretty much it.
Message 2 of 24 (591 Views)

★ Pro

Solutions? Use forums to find teammates, use discord, when find good teammates friend them and play some more, theres your solutions! 

Been awhile since we had a solo thread, ill end it like all the others.... devs have said they don't plan on it... so use the above methods! 

Message 3 of 24 (560 Views)

★ Expert
@Jem450R hooray band aid fix!
Lets not fix the main issue lets just use a band aid!
Message 4 of 24 (548 Views)

Champion

@Daze623  How exactly do you fix bad players though lol?

They could add an in game LFG system and you'd still get potatoes tryina join you.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 24 (526 Views)

★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag You can't fix bad players but you can fix the system.
Message 6 of 24 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtagYes there's leaks about Club/Clan system

@Daze623 

Message 7 of 24 (501 Views)

Champion

@Daze623  Problem is they seem pretty happy with the system if the last ranked season notes were anything to go by lol. 

We're basically stuck with this mess that is ranked. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 24 (491 Views)

★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag yeah which is sad because rank mode is supposed to test how far your skill can take you and how consistent you can be but since people can't demote it's more of a training ground than anything else.
Message 9 of 24 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yea they are shooting themselves in the foot bc they hate solo players so much, hell y cant we get a solo rank. I bet they would get whole lot more people playing rank .

Message 10 of 24 (420 Views)